Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AceWhite

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AceWhite

  1. Only on Tuesdays
  2. unicorns never shit- i mean sit
  3. NOPE confirmed
  4. Enjoy the scenery
  5. Nicely done-
  6. Doreen is one of Gods angels- thank you so much for caring about others. You are an inspiration
  7. Thank you so much I am blessed to have found this website and all you good souls. TBh I didn’t think I could quit smoking again and I am so damn proud of myself- today I’m going on a 50 mile bike ride which is something I couldn’t do a year ago.
  8. Excuse me if this has been uploaded but it's Friday-
  9. AceWhite replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Newsome is scared sh!!less over the recall no way he is going to mandate anything Numbers peaked in Los Angeles and have dropped over last day or two
  10. late to the party but knows how to keep it going @ Mee awesome work!!!!
  11. NOPE & I like it
  12. God help us if we are forced to quarantine again I barely survived first round..........
  13. AceWhite replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  14. I noticed that smokers stink- damn I used to stink like that?????
  15. The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out. Since we’re all in quarantine I guess we’ll be making only inside jokes from now on. I’m not talking to myself, I’m having a parent-teacher conference. – Knock knock. Who is there? Seriously, don’t touch my door and get back 6 meters to social distance.
  16. AceWhite replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Hi Katgirl hope you're feeling better today

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.