Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AceWhite

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AceWhite

  1. Cycled a 26 mile loop down a river trail to Huntington Beach yesterday afternoon- about 13 miles into a solid ocean breeze. Legs are sore today. Days are getting shorter & my rides are ending just past dusk. Might need to quit my job so I have more time to play
  2. newbies count on you vets for inspiration- thank you for sticking around here & for the daily NOPE thread!!
  3. Champions are just contenders that put in the extra work- Nice job
  4. @ Linda I teach at a trade tech apprentice school- one of he many hats I wear Sundays are my long swim & run day 1700 meter time trial followed by 4 mile trail run in the hills Mondays are rest days woo hoo
  5. I know some days are difficult to get moving- excellent job with consistency Katgirl! Distances mean nothing it's the amount of effort that counts. 2 miles uphill is quite a distance btw
  6. Gorgeous ride on the roadie yesterday at dusk. Banged out 22 miles around Newport Beach back bay This morning I taught a class then rode 26 miles with an immediate 2.5 mile run. Getting used to running on tired legs- more of a mind trip than anything once I get going I feel good first 1/2 mile was brutal. Feeling accomplished time for a nap
  7. Thought of the Day!! - thank you for everything you add here congrats on this milestone my friend!
  8. Perfecting my quit and helping others- Thank you for the recognition I like being center of attention
  9. Smoking addiction- Hi my name is Ace and i'm an addict. I choose to not smoke and each day for the rest of my life I will be required to make this decision. While that decision gets easier it never goes away I'll always be one puff away from being a smoker. Wish it were easy to drag someone to the train and push them on board i'd line up every smoker I loved
  10. Veterans here make it all seem possible to the newb's Thank you
  11. Thats like excellent man good work
  12. "exercise" sucks but i'm always up for adventure & playing outside Sometimes that just happens to involve physical activity
  13. Why are bananas called a bunch?
  14. Not yet but who knows about 2022! Staying focused on current goal which is Los Angeles Triathlon in a few weeks This week & next are last two weeks of training- hardest & longest also- then a taper week before race day Another long session in the pool this morning 2900 meters total Long run this eve 55 minutes probably on the trail at dusk Bacon wrapped banana sounds pretty good
  15. Happy Tuesday everybody keeping myself outta the way so there’s nothing stopping me now 2900 meter swim this morning and just wrapped up a 25 mile bike rids along oil infested Huntington Beach
  16. I’ll need a mule to carry my ass
  17. Between OIvia NJ and the Farrah Fawcett poster on my wall I was a well exercises lad
  18. Good job ignoring those cravings. Each time gets easier but they’re never easy.
  19. 2 mile swim this morning- 7 mile run this afternoon in the heat. Long week is done. Time for a nap
  20. White water kayaking sounds like a fun workout! Today was my long bike ride and banged out 50 miles in 3 hours- just over 16 mph. It was hot with a headwind last 20 miles luckily I planned and had plenty of water on board
  21. Sporting approx 234 awesome days of freedom!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.