Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. bakon replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    they are on wrong side and some drunk painted the lines
  2. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 still lost from yesterday and undeies
  3. bakon replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    get buritto to fly over- he can be your naughty girlfriend and you both speak same language
  4. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    where was 0?
  5. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    action to dd 2 points gone- cheat me in game fine but I feel cheated on something to do with panties 5
  6. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I cant like today- nancy stole again, but if anyone wants to pm from the chicks side, had to post that, any selfies, I am clearing out mailbox for them
  7. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    dd cheat 4=3 me 4
  8. journey is great- took girl when I was 16 and on my driving permit. lots of fun couple years a go took group to Sturgis, hooked up with group there and 20 of us get a limo and go to the biggest campground there, buffalo chip, been on tv few times, to see journey so one drunk (who knows why) from the second group sucker punches the smallest guy in our Pittsburgh group. I do my best superman flying through crowd and stangle choke him while a few more locals who knew him try to get at me. more just hold him down and protect myself from punches. my group sees no point in jumping in and just watches but I hold my own for several minutes and its all broken up. my group gets a cab back to house but we stay. later wife says "did you have a good time?" I say it was one of the best days ever, in Sturgis riding motorcycle all day, in limo drinking, got to see journey at buffalo chip, got in a fight and didn't get hurt. that's a lifetime story.
  9. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    dog 2 me 3
  10. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 I love underwear, why do you always pick on me and lave me out of the fun?????
  11. bakon replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    dangerous=like them all. nancy stole them agin and "there is a problem storing your reputation vote
  12. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 I missed something, I can feel it
  13. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    you missed armedanddangerous's photo work
  14. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  15. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 you forgot to even say a number, give you credit since your tantrum was minor.
  17. bakon replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    don't fart in her car. lebonese hate farters
  18. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  19. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    I'm what I eat
  20. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 dd CHEATED -7 to -9
  21. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    Thanks but poof it please
  22. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Drinking early? Your -8 Me -7
  23. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Dog -8 me -7
  24. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Repeat -9 for dd
  25. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 one out there now but different thread

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.