Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Yes, as I only noticed that I hadn't thought about it until today, 2 days later... It feels like I turned a corner for sure :)
  2. It's hard to explain but one day you will just stop having those thoughts, and you probably won't even notice! Personally I think you are doing great, but I agree that that 'feeling' you are having at the moment is annoying... I can only promise you that it does go away !!
  3. action replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    No knocking on the head ;)
  4. Congratulations!!! Really happy for you :)
  5. Well at the time it just felt 'normal' but now I think about it, yes I feel good that not thinking about cigarettes is the new normal. Does that make sense? Probably not lol
  6. Some of you may know that I have had a bit of a stressful week… Well I just wanted to let you all know that through all of it, not once did the thought of smoking a cigarette even cross my mind. In fact, only this morning (2 days later) did I stop to think that I hadn’t been thinking about cigarettes… They are no longer my crutch that I use to ‘deal with things’. To all my friends here who have helped make this a reality - THANK YOU ! Newbies, if you are reading this please know that it does get better – so much better that one day you will not even think of cigarettes in the moments where it would have usually been the first thought in your head. KTQ
  7. Yes REZ!!! 6 months is such a massive milestone and I am so happy for you! Since you've been here you've helped so many people, been amazing positive and run the paper. I'm glad to have you as a friend and that we could travel this journey together. Next stop - 1 year :)
  8. Evelyn tell us when you are ready and we will be here.
  9. action replied to NeedforSpeedHM's topic in Socializing
    Yep I think a lot of is have been there recently. All I can think of to add is chin up and here's a big ol hug (((((((Cher)))))))
  10. Good for you Dors. And don't worry - we are all very proud of you here :)
  11. Sounds like me but as an adult lol. And I can't get used to seeing TJ Maxx. Over here it is TK Maxx ;)
  12. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Good night Tracey :)
  13. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Good night Tracey :)
  14. Ah ha, what I actually wanted was for you to say the word boobs - I win :d
  15. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Looks like bad news. Going to sleep lol
  16. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  17. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  18. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  19. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Um FREZ....
  20. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Uh oh.... Joe, where are ya buddy?
  21. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Sticks will prevail
  22. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  23. Not sure what you are trying to imply Tracey lol
  24. Good to see you - speak soon!
  25. Stay on the board, keep chatting, keep talking about boobs, you will be fine lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.