What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Pondering about how to make this in someway a meaningful post.  My last post, a video of a guy singing along with a washing machine, was post number 9,999 for yours truly.  That's a lot of wit and wisdom right there.

Post number 10,000 needs to be something meaningful.  Maybe even downright poignant.  This could be a post that changes hearts and minds out there.

Or, I could just take the easy route and post that monkey gif again...

Monkey Oops GIF by AFV Pets

• Haha 8

I miss Stewie's honest, straightforward answer to the question this thread poses"

"Wanking."

"Dont know who those guys are. Nah i just spontaneously wank. They call the police but i dont care."

lmao - Ah Stewie! Come back to us boy! We miss your simple wisdom and your caring nature 🥰

• Thanks 1

Online shopping for sippy cups.

My two year-old daughter got a new sippy cup this week.  Now, it's the only sippy cup that will suffice.  She doesn't want to drink from anything else.  She likes apple juice and gets it as a treat.  Unless the juice is in the wrong cup, then all bets are off.  Toddlers dig in their heels and get stubborn over the weirdest things.

Wishing safe travels to the FedEx driver out there who's job it is to deliver these cups to the house.

image.png.698fb5b01cf1195caac68139c4a868a6.png

• Haha 5

I am having a glass right now.  Grandson here, his Mom is at work, Dad took a client to lunch. Son is going to help with the high and low stuff today, my get down and up has got up and gone.  Ceiling fans, light bulbs, cleaning behind some stuff that has to be moved, he is a big help!!

• Like 5

Testing.  Testing.  One.  Two.  Can you hear me now?

Been dealing with a complete system shut down all morning.  So...fun times!

In case of further technological meltdowns, I will be communicating via smoke signal from now on.  I have no idea how that's going to work on windy days but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Smoke Signals Smoking GIF by Pierre-Julien Fieux

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations to my wonderful Handsome Clever Grandson ...well I am his Nana.

He's passed all his exams ....We are so proud of him ..💙💙

GCSE-Banner.gif

Way to go Sam!

And congratulations to the proud Nana.

The young fella is a gentleman and a scholar.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Lying on the couch looking at Monty Carlo ingredients on the bench to cook for my dad for fathers day feeling sorry for myself because I didn't slip Slop Slap at the footy yesterday and now I have a burnt nose.

When is Father's Day in Aussi? It's the Sunday in mid-June here in Canada.

6 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Toady is off to the Cavern Club today ...😁To see the Mersey Beats ...

Wow...that's turning back the clock for me 🐸.......just sayin !!!!

Guessing you belong to a Cavern exploring Club?  ........ we have some big Caverns here in Arizona and huge mines that were dug long ago looking for gold. 

Here is one cavern kind of close to where we live - https://azstateparks.com/kartchner

What are Mersey Beats?

Edited by overcome
  • Haha 1