What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Oh !!!...The Joys of being a Moderator ..!!!!!

The heavy desicions that have to be made ....it was chaos.....Carnage ....

There were people of both sexes with bits and pieces hanging out all over the place 

The insults were flying ...

Awww I miss those times....MAGIC ...

83a67f1432e5c68321aff5fa3bda0d33.gif

Edited by Doreensfree
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Late night refrigerator repair.  Just finished replacing the thermostat in the freezer.  Now I wait to see if the freezer does it's job without icing up.  Ah...the joys of home ownership!

Yo, V.I.P...Let's kick it!

Edited by Boo
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about buying an old beater truck.  Something that still runs but is old enough that an old chunk of coal like me can still work on it.

I bought a new F250 last year.  It's a good truck but like most new vehicles it is overengineered.  The fuse box under the hood has 70 fuses in it.  Even the fuel gauge is all technological now.

If I find just the right spare vehicle at a decent price, the Boo Crew will be easy to spot in town...

image.png.94862ebbce15cd960700bb98cb367c13.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A early decade reward to myself ....

Flights booked ...Meeting my lovely daughter here ....to spend Xmas together ...I haven't seen her for over 3 years due to the virus...

I'm sure the Ozzy,s here will come and tell me what a great time I will have ....🐸😀👍

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

A early decade reward to myself ....

Flights booked ...Meeting my lovely daughter here ....to spend Xmas together ...I haven't seen her for over 3 years due to the virus...

Happy to hear it Doreen.  I know you will have a great trip and enjoy every moment with your daughter.

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

I'm sure the Ozzy,s here will come and tell me what a great time I will have ....🐸😀👍

This particular Aussie had too much fun...

• Haha 2

Omg....you in for a nice warm summer @Doreensfree. Remember the blockout... all the locals know the rules, Slip Slop Slap.

One of the nicest beaches I've been too. From memory the surf is pretty mild  rougher at the end closest to town but much calmer if you walk a bit further north.

The theme parks if that's ya thing, are about a 2 hour drive away but that could be a day for the kids. 

• Thanks 1

Let's start with what I'm not doing, I'm not cruising at an altitude of 13,000ft half way to Sydney..... what I am doing is waiting in the terminal after spending 30mins sitting on a plane where the engine stalled on the runway waiting for a new plane.

• Sad 3

On 8/10/2022 at 5:55 AM, Doreensfree said:

I'm flying into Brisbane Dave ...I usually fly into Sydney or Melbourne....so this is all new 😀

Gday 

You’ll be landing just over the river from where I live. So as you land look over the river past the ships in the port and on the bayside, yep , it’s where I live.

EA518AB4-ED6D-46C0-B1F5-0BB9C244B2D8.png

Edited by Cbdave
  • Like 1