What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

another night of sleeping escapes me, I am headed off to bed.  I hope for a good few hours of sleep.  If that happens, I am going to take myself out for some good tex-mex or seafood.  We all need a treat every now and then.  It is so fun now when they ask smoking or nonsmoking.  I don't mind waiting, not a problem anymore.

• Like 2

@LindaThey may have done that here too, so sad I do not go out to eat enough to know.  I sure do live an exciting life.  I don't have a clue anymore. Thanks for letting me know. It would be silly of me to ask for the no smoking section to avoid a wait when there was no such thing.  I am trying to take advice,

get out there and quit living in a bubble.  This may be harder than I thought, I am still going to try even if I do fall flat on my face. It won't be the first time and not the last. LOL 

• Like 2

Kris ....start little ....maybe just afternoon team and cake ....building up to a lunch ....then a dinner ...

Out of little acorns ....

Take your time ...no rush ....slowly doing things alone will come easier ....

Time to get out there and have nice Kris moments . 👍🐸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought I was dreaming when I saw this during a free premium channel preview this weekend but apparently its real lol:

Premium cable network DogTV has reached a carriage deal with Dish, the network announced Thursday. The service, which offers video content targeted to stay-at-home dogs and their owners, will be offered to Dish's satellite customers for $4.99 a month on channel 285, according to network officials.

You'll notice its targeted to stay at home dogs as opposed to? 😂

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, jillar said:

Premium cable network DogTV has reached a carriage deal with Dish, the network announced Thursday. The service, which offers video content targeted to stay-at-home dogs and their owners, will be offered to Dish's satellite customers for $4.99 a month on channel 285, according to network officials.

Now I'm curious.  Do some dogs watch T.V.?  Cash has never given so much as a tinker's damn about what's on.  There was some show on one time with a bunch of dogs.  I pointed it out to him.  He could not have cared less.

I can get three new tennis balls a month for about five bucks...and he never gets tired of chasing tennis balls.

• Like 3

@Boo, when I found it it was showing a program with birds chirping that n the background and different settings like a park, city square, meadow. That was the calming program after a hard day at work I guess?😂

I really wanted to see what the programs during the day looked like but the free preview ran out. And no, my dog never watched tv but she did watch me 24/7 lol

• Like 3

So relieved , the twins were born today 18/3/22 

2 beautiful identical boys, born at 18.22 and 18.23pm   Haven’t met them yet as can’t go into the hospital due to covid rules. 
so relieved all,is well with them and Kim their Mom .

im one happy smoke free nanny 👶🏻👶🏻

• Like 7