What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

I'm in my jammies thinking about how glad I am to have the holidays over. Five days of visitors and visiting and I'm exhausted, I'm getting too old for this shit lol.

Edited by jillar
  • Haha 2

I am crashed also.  I think I am getting to old for this shit too.  Of course the clerk at the grocery store gave me the cold from hell.  My head hurts, my teeth hurt and I am so stuffed I could not taste a thing.  Since I am a nonsmoker and this is the first cold I have had since being smoke free, it will be gone in a flash!

I did have a wonderful Christmas.  Life just could not get any better.  

• Like 5

I got my first quit smoking cold at about six months quit @Linda Thomas and was so happy at how mild it was and how quickly I got better. When I smoked I would get sick 3 or 4 times a year and usually end up on antibiotics for bronchitis. Now I never get sick, except the chronic asthma.

I hope you feel better soon Linda, xoxo

• Like 2

Yes the running around and the dinners with family/friends is all a bit much to be squeezed into a few days but I think I would miss it if it were suddenly not there anymore.

My stomach does need a rest from all this decadent food though.

I've been, well ...... Pigging out!

mhwIgZg.gif

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Watching Dr pimple popper on TLC, this guy has a nose on his nose...

You must have cable tv. all those channels and nothing to watch.  Please tell me it is not about popping pimples!

3 minutes ago, Whispers said:
10 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

You must have cable tv. all those channels and nothing to watch.  Please tell me it is not about popping pimples!

https://people.com/tv/doctor-pimple-popper-season-2-premiere-clip/

That does not look to bad.  It just has a title that would not catch my interest.  

5 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I flip around, and caught this show month back. Its like roadkill, cant look away

If you like to look at roadkill!  Yuck!  Is this the guy that always post that babe of the day?

I am a Blue Bloods fan.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

If you like to look at roadkill!  Yuck!  Is this the guy that always post that babe of the day?

I am a Blue Bloods fan.

I love criminal minds, blue bloods ID chnl.. Same guy that posts in there... People come in with cysts amd such and they leave happy after removal ...

10 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I love criminal minds, blue bloods ID chnl.. Same guy that posts in there... People come in with cysts amd such and they leave happy after removal ...

Well I will have to try watching it sometimes.  I like happy endings and Dr. shows.  Something about that title never drew me in when I scrolled over it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Well I will have to try watching it sometimes.  I like happy endings and Dr. shows.  Something about that title never drew me in when I scrolled over it.

I saw this ep about a 55 year old blackhead near a women's ear . I was like WTF but had to watch it. I was shocked how long it has been on i thought it just started ... Did you watch the masked singer on fox?

If youre curious and it doesnt bother you here it is...

7 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I saw this ep about a 55 year old blackhead near a women's ear . I was like WTF but had to watch it. I was shocked how long it has been on i thought it just started ... Did you watch the masked singer on fox?

I didn't see you had the episode for me.  That looks gross.  I can't believe you watch it.  Yuck.

I couldn't believe that show was in it's second season.  Heck, I can't believe all the people that watch these reality shows.  

I missed the masked singer, we were out tonight.  Is it worth watching?  We did want to see it.

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

I couldn't believe that show was in it's second season.  Heck, I can't believe all the people that watch these reality shows.  

I missed the masked singer, we were out tonight.  Is it worth watching?  We did want to see it.

Yes, not knowing whos under the mask drive you crazy a little. Watch it on fox ondemand or online.

• Like 1