Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random thoughts...

Featured Replies

Hell im only 28 and i dont understand pop culture. It moves so damn fast, the world changes so much in 10 years. To think smarthones and social media are only about 10 years old...say what? What crazy stuff are we gonna have in the future. É tanto progresso que eu pareço uma criança.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 157.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Well this conversation takes me back to one of my life's most innocent and embarrassing moments.  Was definitely in my younger years when gas stations quit having attendants pump your gas.  I did not

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Talking of bird shit my husband is the pure daftie that has a convertible. And any hint of sunshine the roof is down. One day he was driving to the toon and drove under a railway bridge. Where there a

Posted Images

Well that was a fun day, NOT! Went to print a proposal this morning and my printer denied. Dead to the world. After some research and wanting to stay with Canon for ease of setting up my fax, I headed to Office Depot. After waiting fifteen minutes for help I was finally out of there and back home for two glorious hours of setup.

So instead of posting in the curse thread I am posting here because it ended up successful AND now I'm having a well deserved "special" treat and a Coors light or maybe two :)

Edited by jillar

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

So random thought....wouldn't it be awesome if there was a bug spray but for people...not the kill you bug spray but the don't land on me and bite me bug spray....so you could spray this stuff on ya and then all the annoying people would just have you alone....cept I'd want an immunity spray too so others couldn't use it on me and it didn't keep people I liked away.

  • Author

^^yeah-nah...that would require a certain degree of cooperation...with a spray ya just shwoosh it and it's done...no need to get any convent from the annoying party.

  • Author

Which means its almost time for ours to end... which means going to work in the dark.

At least it will be cooler for you Jo - you might get some sleep.

 

This is my favourite time of year. It's not too cold and all the spring flowers are coming through.

Edited by Lilly

  • Author
55 minutes ago, Lilly said:

At least it will be cooler for you Jo - you might get some sleep.

 

Lots of things factor into the lack of sleep.... have to battle the temps, have to battle the brain that doesn't have an off or pause button, and depending on my meds have to battle thyroid levels.... it will be nice to cross one off the list for a few months.

It was great seeing all the members come out to help Julie with her SOS.

The newbies were right on point, the 'betweens' were as well

and it was wonderful to see the Olde Phartes show up.

What a great community.

 

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

It was great seeing all the members come out to help Julie with her SOS.

The newbies were right on point, the 'betweens' were as well

and it was wonderful to see the Olde Phartes show up.

What a great community.

Trying to figure out if I'm a betweenie or an Olde Pharte.

Kind of hoping for betweenie because that sounds way cooler 😎

How about 'Seasoned Quitters' lounging about on the Lido Deck or time traveling in the QTardis ?

or The Magnificent Nicotine Free Elders.

You can be a betweenie, @reciprocity

lol,

or, did you just want to say 'weenie' out loud ?

 

Edited by Sazerac

^^^ I could tell you a story about that but it would sound super creepy ....... even tho it isn't :9_innocent:

  • Author
10 hours ago, reciprocity said:

^^^ I could tell you a story about that but it would sound super creepy ....... even tho it isn't :9_innocent:

 

You so have to tell now..... can't leave us hangin'

2 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

 

You so have to tell now..... can't leave us hangin'

🤐🤐🤐

Give it up, Reci !

 

How come you like to say 'weenie' out LOUD ?

 

For the record, I said, "in-beTWEENs",

 

the word 'weenie' wasn't involved until you said, bet-WEENIE out loud.

OK, OK ..... here's the story.

 

I had twin sisters and when I was a kid, my Mom used to have names for male and female private parts (down below). 

Male part was a "weenie" and female was a "betweenie", which I thought was a weird name. Never heard it since and haven't even thought of that in decades; until this thread came along - Lol.

 

Anyway; thanks for the mammaries .... oops memories 😆

17 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

OK, OK ..... here's the story.

 

I had twin sisters and when I was a kid, my Mom used to have names for male and female private parts (down below). 

Male part was a "weenie" and female was a "betweenie", which I thought was a weird name. Never heard it since and haven't even thought of that in decades; until this thread came along - Lol.

 

Anyway; thanks for the mammaries .... oops memories 😆

This has made my day !!!

3o7btXv9i4Pnjb1m0w.gif

  • Author

OMG that's so cute...... ok me, I read a book when I was pregnant and it said kids should be taught the proper words for the private parts so my child used to say boys had a pea-nix and girls had a bedge-ina..... didn't have an issue with this until one day in a packed resteraunt she put money in the wishing well at one side of the place and yelled to me on the other "Guess wot mummy darlingk heart, mine maked a wish. Mine wished you would get a new boyfend and him could put his peanix in your begina and I can have a new brudda or sister" on the top of her longs as she skipped her little arse back to me between the tables.... much would preferred weenies and betweenies.... although I am slightly disturbed considering Reci's story that he wants to be called a betweenie.... lol.

I taught my daughter the proper names for everything too, Jo.

Perhaps, I started too young.

For some reason she thought penis and vagina were two people that lived in your nose.

(she admitted this to me quite a few years ago as an adult),

my, how we laughed.

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

 I read a book when I was pregnant and it said kids should be taught the proper words for the private parts

 

I'm 44 years-old and still prefer the slang terms over the technically correct terms.  "Vagina" sounds about as exciting as an insurance seminar.  There are so many other terms to choose from: yodel patch, happy valley, hot pocket, whisker biscuit, poontang, snapper, home plate, love muffin...

 

The list goes on.

  • Author

How confusing do you think yankie telly shows were to Aussie kids when our slang for a vadg includes "fanny"... The kids in those shows had to behave or get their fannies whipped ??? And the Brits were no better, a Fanny was a little girl who liked to play in magic trees.

 

For the record there is no such thing as a fanny pack...it's a flippin bum bag peeps.

Oh !!! ..I swear ..it's a eye opener this place...I dont  know what the hell I'm going to have to read at my breakfast lol..

 

Just for the record....Its a Bum Bag....Boo....don't start us ladies on slang words ..

ukGm72ZLZvYfS.gif

13 hours ago, Boo said:

poontang,

 

 

Haven't heard that in donkey's years.

You are an old soul, Boo.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.