Pet Pics!

Jenny

my poor puppy just had surgery today...had a growth on his head that was growing by the hour....I'm afraid of the results and was not expecting suck a huge cut  :(

all the way from the middle of his head to his ear!  Its going to be a long 10 days with that cone on his head...he hates it and is knocking everything over.  Poor baby!

i know this isn't what you had in mind with the pictures...lol

10168971_10201953881912568_390896582_n.j

• Like 1

my poor puppy just had surgery today...had a growth on his head that was growing by the hour....I'm afraid of the results and was not expecting suck a huge cut   :(

all the way from the middle of his head to his ear!  Its going to be a long 10 days with that cone on his head...he hates it and is knocking everything over.  Poor baby!

i know this isn't what you had in mind with the pictures...lol

10168971_10201953881912568_390896582_n.j

OMG!  Poor baby :(  I hope the results are ok.

• Like 1

I'm a guy, so I'm not supposed to get emotional, but when my pets are sick or are at the vet, I'm a basket case.

Hope all goes well with your dog Babs.

xoxoxoxoxox

• Like 3

Awww, all the furbabies are adorable! I wish I had one of my own right now. We are going to adopt (soon, I hope).

This is the one that's at my boyfriend's parents house right now. His name is Grayson. I love how fuzzy he is. They foster cats for the local humane society. 

img_1162c.jpg

• Like 3

Both of these pics are a few years old...they are the only ones I have on photo bucket..

The Bichon is my wifes...his name is "Baxter"

100_2471_zpsd1590ea4.jpg

The beagle is my youngest daughters.....well, it was until she went off to college 6 years ago...since then "Bayleigh" adopted me  ;)

backyard008.jpg

• Like 4

So much cuteness!

I want to adopt this guy:

http://ottawahumane.ca/adoption/petharbor_cats.cfm

I wish I could have a cat! Please adopt one of these guys, they are sooo adorable. Ugh, I cannot even stand to think about all the pets that need homes. I think my yorkie wouldn't last a day in a shelter, but I guess none of these animals are equipped for that type of thing.

• Like 2