Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RUNFREE has hit 3 months!!!

Featured Replies

Congrats on 3 months,Janet!

 

3 months is huge...

 

We all have our rough moments, but you appear to be rocking this from the beginning...

 

Way to go!!...

 

she always has her "Eye on the Prize"  :)

Congrats way to go 3 months down and gone - well done!

Great Job RF  :)

3 months is amazing!!  Great work. Eyes on the prize chicky...days are coming where you don't even crave, it's just fleeting thoughts... Keep marching RF.

 

Much love. x

So happy for you, RF!  Hope you have a huge celebration planned...three months is fabulous milestone!

Thank you :).  Yea, this 3 month mark has been a long time coming and I couldn't be more pleased.  I think I've built it up and made it a right of passage of sorts.  And while I'm happy, I feel like now I can just get on with it.  Or maybe it's the influence of Spring.  

 

Thank you so much for all the encouragement and support.  It has made all the difference in my success.  

I am sooooooo pleased for you, and so inspired to follow you, and join

you in three months plus this summer. Congrats.                  :tender:  :wub:

3 months is fantastic, Runfree you are simply rocking this quit congratulations xx

Awesome job Run - congratulations :-)

Oops! Late to the party! Congratulations on your three months of freedom! A big milestone:)

Big foots name is Janet?

Huge accomplishment RF!

I am so happy for you :)  Thank you for all your amazing posts, helping the rest of us along the way too.

Big congrats!  3 months is a big milestone!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.