Finally [Mrs. Sarge]

Right on!

I have thought of Mrs. Sarge sometimes when I struggled to find my running rhythm. Like, if she can run to TX and back and still smoke why the heck can't I just go 15 more minutes.

How is she doing? Easy peasy or cursing the gods?

If you can't go just 15 more minutes, you need to slow down a bit and then you'll be able to run longer. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Her only complaint is constipation and gas. I'm not sure it's related as she's changed her diet at the same time for the duration of a P90X cycle.

Other than that, no complaints and seems Easy Peasy from this side.

Easy Peasy

• Like 3

Sarge, thank you for sharing this excellent news! Your good example must have inspired her to try again. Hooray! If she doesn't want to join QT that's fine. But I suggest that you set up a separate ticker for her and once a week you tell her how many cigarettes she has avoided and hand her the cash that she saved by not smoking. I bet that will encourage her a lot. 

Mrs. Sarge has been off the e-cig for a full week now.

Sarge's suspicion was wrong. Looks like she's one of us now.

Easy Peasy

* She did just buy 8 10-packs of gum, though. 400 pieces of gum over 400 smokes - We'll take it.

This is awesome news!  I was wondering about how she was doing.  woot woot!!

So you got a farting woman? They never admit that

Why admit it when it's so easy to prove  :P

Congrats Mrs Sarge!!  Sometimes hanging onto that apron string for just a little while turns a failed quit into a successful quit.  Happy for you both!

• Like 2

> Like she would let you know how UN easy peesy it is??

This is a woman who runs Ultra Marathons (longer than 26.2 miles) does P90X, Insanity, and her own weight training while logging a Marathon training schedule (4+ hours of exercise a day, with generally a 10-miler or longer run before breakfast most days).

Sarge himself refuses to do more than 90 minutes a day these days.

Pretty sure she can Easily Peasily handle any discomfort [mental or physical] of quitting.

She just needed a few years to come to her senses about it.

Greasy Pizza

• Like 3

Mrs. Sarge is celebrating her "one month" today ... we're not really in agreement on that point

4 Mondays (28 days) does not equal Dec 15th thru Jan 15th (30 days).

Meh.

Here's to one month down and a lifetime to go.

Easy Peasy

• Like 4