What time is it

bakon

postponed- day was shot. couple hours sleep then I got up ready to chew steel nails. wife and I go to eat- chilli's- a chain place- tell her I am so mad if someone says hi I will say f u mother f..er.. just cranky bad

so dum girl takes us over to crowded section, I say can we have a both away from kids, (mine are grown and yours are definitely not as cute as you think pounding on the table) so she moves us to a table with two chairs near the door, I repeat a booth please, she goes oh and takes us back near the bathroom/ servers area, its 4pm and place is dead, I look at wife and say lets go, walk out.

then over to applebees, another chain, try sitting us in bar, place dead too, normally bar is fine but say booth please, this place cuts out the middle table and takes us straight to the bathroom booth, great you saved me a minute, turn around and walk out. why is the hostess dummest thing in a restruant, get out of the field and go model or something... obvious the seating chart is way to difficult when place is empty compared to when full and only a seat here or there.

now on to Olive garden- straight to a two seater, in the aisle, wrong, how about a booth away from kids (still ugly ones in there too) so back to the far corner, big booth, good, we will eat.

im glad you finally ate but im laughing alot as i can imagine the steam coming out of your ears and you know you was just dying to say something to the hostesses :lol: if only you had your pink fur ball hat on ;) and i bet your poor wife was quite as a mouse keeping her head down - file that day under C

Your kids are not as cute as you think, pounding on the table....classic line Bakon. Oh that really did make me laugh.

Glad you got some food in the end. On a visit over the pond we tried all the chains you mentioned, also on called Ponderosa (sp?) That was one time I did a quick right turn, and marched the Siffords out. Kids screaming and the look of the buffet...naaah...not for me.

8:10pm. Shower, last nights Bates Motel then bed for me.