Whats an egg?

bakon

We're like some weird club that we can never tell anyone about....

For sure!   Except we should all spread the The Quit Train club!!!  Quit, then join us for all the inside jokes!!! :)

silly your an egg in denial for sure, but more likely one of the pimps girls first. seen the oodling and cooing going on for that bald head of his from your posts. no problem, like I said its an open ride and some prefer the little bus of jimmy or bat's train. some even like those little English cars or burritos midlife crisis beemer

Technically, the Agent thing is a Sonic thing, but i like to ride the Action Wagon too. ;)

And muscle men like Jimmy and MQ.

And everyone needs a Well-Skirted Man,

Or a One-Ball Center Pocket,

Or a Mexican like Cristobal even if he doesn't come around here. 

Or an Ohio-an - too many to name.

Or the occasion girl, like DevilDoll, Sarah or Lucy

Or a Shark

Or Someone Armed on a tropical island :)

Or a Jingle-Ball

Or a little Humble-ness

Or ScottiinPa

Or Gemma

Or Leanna

Or Nancy

Or Ginger

Or A back seat girl (you know who you are, Babs:)

the list goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Tracey ..where ya post gone....?....

Anyways I have come to the conclusion.....nancy is indeed the chosen golden egg....

All tucked up in a nice warm nest.....protected......keep her safe......she is a one off.....xxxxxxxx

Well of course everybody likes Nancy best! She stole all the LIKES!!  :P

• Like 4

petra you can remain in denial...we know

tracey probably wants to remain an egg but got reason to join the CLEVELAND fan club

smarti- I know that you know that even Chris and Princess knows....

ava- egg for sure

jen I think was first, babs right after, nancy pushed them out of the way to take her spot, never have claimed a favorite, she just took that title like an egg attitude will

bugskin- has denial issues too....

doorbell is a member

LMAO I am not a bully egg.. more like a "take no crap" egg or an honest egg. I didn't pull your pants down in the playground then point and laugh... just pointed out that you cheat. ;)

Remember Deviled egg.

HAHAH for some reason I can really see you Jen doing this in the playground lol xx

• Like 2