Tale of 2 kitties....

Doreensfree

The shelter rang me this morning,they wanted a word with me.....

When I got there ,I was led into a back room ,not the one animals are on display....

I was shown a 4 month old she kitty,who was in need of some serious t.l.c....

she had been found 3days before tied to the gates in a bag,and was very undernourished.....

I was asked did I want her.....was she kidding.....I paid for her there and then,....

She can come home ,when she is cleared by the vet.....

Maybe this was meant to be......

Any way now we have rescued 2 kitty's instead on 1 ......

She is black and all chest ,except for a black spot under the chin.....

She now has a name card.....dottie is sold ......

• Like 7

Doreen this made me cry!!

Congratulations. That is one lucky kitty (saying that while my own rescue is sitting on my lap and has given me a dead leg lol)

We want pictures!

I'm not even going to go into what kind if human being could do that to a poor defenceless kitty...

Doreen...Wonderful news!  Sorry about the treatment she suffered.  Some people are just cruel.  She will soon forget that though.  Were you given a time frame on how long to expect to get the all clear?  

it seriously was meant to be oh doreen you are just like me I too would have brought home the saddest little things awwwww dottie is going to have a most wonderful life now - im chocked up for you both xxxxxxxxxxx

WILL PEOPLE STOP DOING THIS...I am a hairy-arsed Scot - the size of a house.

Whimpering at my keyboard is NOT a good look!

Doreen - I have a feeling that Dottie is going to be a much loved little cat. Made up for you. :lol:

• Like 3

Aw Colleen ,I loved that....so cute.....thank you.....a little taste of things to come....

She carnt come home until she weighs what she supposed too.

I sat with her giving cuddles.....wrapped in a blanket......

How these people live with themselves.....god knows......

I don't normally do angry.....but I was this morning.....

Xxxxx

Doreen this is lovely, it breaks my heart when I hear of cruelty, there is no need for it, but she has found a wonderful forever home with you, if I won the lottery would set up a refuge for animals pics please xx