new quitter.....

sammie

Thanks everyone! Cant get get over just how generous and encouraging u all are! Earlier was i had a lil wobble but had a bath which helped relax, but then early evening i was struggling again and felt ready to explode but i took myself to my bed, laid down, shut my eyes and breathed deeply for approx 20 min. Really helped! Cant believe day 2 is nearly over. Im in bed now waiting for sleep to catch me, ready to crack on with day 3 now! Xx

• Like 7

Way to go, Sammie! You can do this! Yes you can!

If you find yourself climbing the walls, be sure to check out the "Nonsmoking Cats" thread-- a lot of laughs and a great distraction.

And remember, if you really think you might crack please post an SOS on the SOS forum and wait until you get 3 responses before you do anything foolish. People are in and out of here 24/7 so you won't have too long to wait even in the middle of the night. 

• Like 3

Yes im in england. And today is goin ok actually. So far its better than yesterday, but i had my wobble early eve so im not gona get my hopes up just yet lol but yea, overall, im good thanks! I havent give in yet lol

• Like 4

hi Sam,  :welcome:

congrats on your new quit!!... :party: 

lot's of good advice and great people here... like said above, anything you need just let us know....we're all behind you, here to help, listen, support, and as you make your way further "down the track" we'll be oh so happy celebrate your mile stones with you  :D 

• Like 3

Sam, all of the nicotine is now out of your system, so any withdrawls you may feel are now all completely mental, and not physical. 

You are doing really, really well - it's great to see that you are seeing the benefits of being a non-smoker already!

• Like 1