notice anything different about me ?

Soozie

omg you have got a face and i like the way it sits on the front of your head, what will they think of next, just amazing lol

sorry soozie just jokes you have a very pretty and cute face.

Damnit you made me LOL on a train!

Yay Soozie :)

• Like 2

This photo was taken last winter, I'd been off the smokes for about 7 months, I was doing a lot of exercise at the time and had managed for the first time in my life to run for 10kms ... I'd lost almost 10kgs as well, I really was in a very very happy place ... a couple of months later I was smoking again, and things generally went down hill after that ... I want to be back in that happy place and stay there for the rest of my life ... that's why I chose this photograph to remind me of where I want to stay

(plus it's our favourite pub and I had a damn good drink that day hahaha ;) )

• Like 6

Soosie - love the photo - you look beautiful and happy

3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

I'm would post a photo but I really do look like this .........hmmmm I wish I was that lean !!

If you're in a happy place now ...( which you should be because you have nearly a 9 month quit going on ) get someone to take a photo and use that ! or do a selfie lol 

you're all so kind ... thankyou for the confidence boost ... I will get back there, I'm already on my way just a little bit of fine tuning to do, the difference is this time I've got all my quit buddies behind me helping me to stay quit and happy in that lovely place ... thankyou x

• Like 1

And its not upside down! :o

hey Bandito ... this will make you laugh ... it was upside down hahahaha ... I had to use the rotate thingy ... if hubby was home I wouldn't be having these problems, first time I've done this on my own !

• Like 1

mmmmmmm I've just read my last post to Bandito ... I would like to encourage everyone to read this post from the start ... where's the little blushing face I can't find it ?is this it ?  :wub:  I'm sure it used to look different to this ?