Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbie is Six Months Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Good job Robbie.

image.thumb.png.dd54856f528ef14dbe37126ffc99718a.png

Congratulations on 6 months smoke free, Robbie.  You are doing great!

 

giphy-downsized.gif

Congratulations Robbie! I’ve missed seeing you on here. I hope things are going well for you. 🤗

Congratulations Robbie, way to go. You are doing great and don't forget to reward yourself.

7085f2be61e01d533e168dca85a5cab4.gif

Thank you so much everyone! I'm really happy to have made it to six months smoke free, it's been a hard six months with many Covid lockdowns but the more I hear about Covid the more I am glad that I have quit the cigarettes. The state where I live will start to open up again soon and then the chance of catching it will rise, but I am double vaccinated now so hoping that I am protected to some degree. I feel like a non-smoker now, it takes a while alright and can't imagine going back to my 'stinky' self again! I think I have put on some extra weight since being a non-smoker (and through Covid lockdowns) but I'm not too worried as I can breathe and exercise much better now. Thanks again everyone, I never thought that I would make it this far as I was quite a heavy smoker but....if I can do it anyone can!!

Dwarfs.jpg

Congratulations Robbie!! Great job!! Congratulations Congrats GIF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.