Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gus Is Three Months Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations on your third month smoke free @Gus, hopefully by now you're really starting to see some awesome recovery benefits and your journey is getting easier🤗 You're doing great!😊

 

thumbs-up-cartoon-number-three-wall-vcar

Congratulations Gus ...

A Quarter of the way to the Lido Deck ....

Thank you for all you bring to the board ...we love having you here ...

Reward yourself well....I've sent a little gift for you ....😀

789e696645cbcae1c003c27b5f2055c0.gif

Way to go Gus.  Congratulations on three months of freedom.

 

Congratulations Gus, you are doing awesome!!!congratulations GIF

well done Gus- getting the band set up for the inebriations- umm i mean celebrations

 

 705751344_Cruise2008083.thumb.jpg.4cf8cd7f3122fa10303ae68b7becc8c9.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by AceWhite

Thanks everyone! I’m doing great! I honestly hardly ever think of cigarettes or smoking anymore. Even if I’m surrounded by it. I guard my quit. Everyday. Not going to relapse. I wouldn’t survive another quit. I just know it. So…NOPE! NOPE! NOPE…IT IS!

I truly appreciate each and every one of you! This place is great!!!! I give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🤗🤗🤗

Way to go, Gus!!  Three months is a HUGE accomplishment and milestone!

 

 

congrats_13.gif

Edited by Nancy

Congratulations Gus, don't forget to reward yourself.

giphy.gif

Sorry I'm a little late to the party but wanted to add my congratulations as well. 

3 Months ..... Well Done!!

Fireworks1.gif.e03cc161283d3397cbba46d2e7dfd6f6.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.