Friday 19th March 2021

Cbdave

2 hours ago, PeachFuzz said:

It's Friday and for some reason I have that naughty streak of let's kick back and relax. This little devil on my shoulder can go back to wherever he came from, sneaky sh*t

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

G’day 

it’s friday night. Great! Go out with friends to a movie. Leave that little nico sheet behind.

See the whole thing ... no sneaking out for a lung buster. No talk’en to that sheet at the one hour mark! Wanting you to go out for your ‘deserved pleasure’... miss the good bits for what?

End of the movie... walk out with you friends discussing the great show.. not having a cig as the most important part of the movie end.

Then the best bits. Off for a meal ( cause yes you can afford it now)

Thanks for the memory. My first cig free day was a movie and a meal. 

It was scary, sometimes unnerving experience. But it gets better. Promise.

regards  chris

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up