May 31, 201412 yr Jenn, you made it to month 5... that last months just seemed to fly by, didn't it?! You have come so far, and I am very proud of you and proud to call you a true friend. Thanks for all you've done in your time here, you are one in a million :D Oh, I saw this and thought it was apt for your celebration: And this one, which is not related to your celebration, but I thought would make you smile, lol ;)
May 31, 201412 yr Way to go Jen...I dont see you around much, wishing you the best and to KTQ! Your a rock!!
June 1, 201412 yr HI DD sorry I am late congratulations hun 5 months is awesome thanks for all you do for the celebration thread xx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.