2 Months Smoke Free

Mac#23

Congratulations for a job well done! I know you will have many more months and years to celebrate in your future. You've been a great help to me and others along your way.

Jeff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Mona said:

You're doing great Mac!  A great big congratulations to you!!  You make it look easy...

Thanks Mona, 

It's no easier than anyone elses quit. I just remind myself everyday that I am no longer a smoker. I refuse to smoke today. I do this everyday and slowly the days all add together. I try and take my cravings head on one at a time. Once I knock off one I move on to the next. I work in a busy Irish restaurant so I will be going back to work next week. That's when the real effort to keep my quit starts. I have a good base quit going and will continue to work at it one day at a time. Thank you for your support. We will beat this think.

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up