Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

c9jane29 is THREE years quit

Featured Replies

Congratulations Jane!  3 years smoke free is awesome.  I hope you do something to celebrate today.

Congratulations Jane, That is so awesome.

 

image.png.7748712f1a6f92c9df449976b2077f49.png

Three...It's a magic number.

 

Congratulations Jane.

Congratulations you beautiful, fizzy, sparkly thing on your Three Years of Freedom !

 

 

YAY  ! C9 Jane is in the house !!!!  Glitter everywhere now !

Thanks, @Paul723!  I love days like today because they are now just another day...not complacent in any way, but I am definitely comfortable in my surroundings and in my quit.  

 Snow cones for my reward, I got the black cherry frosty (ice cream in the middle)...I crammed my spoon thru the bottom...🤷🤦 Still delicious!

Turns out I'm highly allergic to my grass...(this is not a marijuana joke) 😝

but Bermuda grass so I can't enjoy our beautiful lawn. That's okay tho...I absolutely can not complain.

I can tell you... I've been to the bottom of my barrel before; that place you're sure God forgot you, and I never thought I would see this day. These amazing days that taste like a fresh peach everyday because I can wake up and bite into them! I can wake up my spirit, shine her armor and let her dragon fly!

Man, did quitting smoking really do all that?...I mean...it lifted the smoke...and once the smoke was clear...I just wasn't lost any more. 

 

I say it's just another day, but low-key I really f-ing love today ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

@Sazerac...no glitter in the new house!! I know I know!! WTF?!?!...It's killer to get out of the carpet tho😝. I let the kids use the rest to throw handfuls in front of the teachers cars for their teacher parade 👍

... While I chased those ladies down with my glitter cannon shouting "Wait! You forgot your kids!!"😂😂😭

@MLMRGood to see you, friend🤗 you smell nice...

@jillarI love it here, so thank you. I hope you are feeling better and keeping yourself safe.

@Boo  @johnny5 @Paul723 People like you keep a place like this going. People that can look past the demons and not take other people's quits personally. I couldn't seem to do that. Addicts need good steadfast people in their lives and you guys provide that here. So, thank you for your time and dedication.

@Mac#23 Thanks👍 Just keep climbing that rope!

@Doreensfree Thanks for coming from the garden to say hello...you are quite sodden, but still love you the same! Hope all is well...wash your hands, you dirty bird!! 

Glad to see your smoke-free life is so comfy.  Congrats on your big day!

 

spacer.png

Edited by BKP

 

A 3 year quit calls for at least 3 days of celebration.  Congratulations, Jane!!!

 

image.png.d247ea2485f0de4e356db157f5897671.png

Congratulations on 3 YEARS!! That's fantastic!! mini-graphics-smileys-112262.gifmini-graphics-smileys-112262.gifmini-graphics-smileys-112262.gifmini-graphics-smileys-112262.gifmini-graphics-smileys-112262.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.