Ask Babs609 ANYTHING!

Jenny

Wait, you called Allen Carr because you were craving a smoke?  That is the best quit smoking story ever!!!  Why have I not heard this before???!!!!!  

yes, i did!  haha...don't know why you didn't hear it....MQ loves to bust my rump about it...lol

• Like 1

When she first told of this story she was serious like it was normal or something.  I told her I would have taken that little nugget to the grave. lol

that IS what makes the story pretty funny  B)

I thought it was common to call London looking for Allen  :blush:

• Like 1

Was it like a doctor saying call anytime and then you actually call and they say what the heck are you calling for?  

I'll answer this for her since I'll tell the truth.  No.  It wasn't like that at all.  She took it upon herself to call.  The number wasn't in the back of the book like she claims.  She Googled it and got the wrong A. Carr and got the grandmother.

The new US version of the book says to please not contact the author or contributors of the book and instead reach one of their clinics.

• Like 5

I'll answer this for her since I'll tell the truth.  No.  It wasn't like that at all.  She took it upon herself to call.  The number wasn't in the back of the book like she claims.  She Googled it and got the wrong A. Carr and got the grandmother.

The new US version of the book says to please not contact the author or contributors of the book and instead reach once of their clinics.

OMG!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!  You are killing me!   :lol2:  :shout:

It was in the book...I took it right from the book!!!     :rtfm:

• Like 4

Poor, poor Babs.  You couldn't have been the only one then?

I'm sure it was only her.  She prob called multiple times, you know how persistent she can be.

New rule, Babs should clear all calls to anyone who is not family with us first. 

• Like 3

I'm sure it was only her.  She prob called multiple times, you know how persistent she can be.

New rule, Babs should clear all calls to anyone who is not family with us first. 

She would be an awesome mean bill collector, dont'cha think?