Ask Babs609 ANYTHING!

Jenny

i was nicknamed Babbles over a year ago by Bakon.  In a thread...we had a disagreement...actually i totally highjacked his thread and i was babbling on and on.....and that's what he called me.."babbles on and on"

after being quit for months in 2004-I called up one of the numbers in the allen carr book out of desperation...I was at my icky 3's and didn't know about online support so  I called a number...not sure who I got but the lady said she couldn't help me.  I smoked 2 weeks later.  (of course...I chose to smoke-wasn't the lady's fault (bitch))

I've done shower squats (ask Jenny)  

either way squats just piss me off--in or out of the shower

I prefer planking...but that pisses me off too

haha

• Like 5

I am actually an LPN (since 2003)  as nursing license goes..always said I would go back to school but 3 kids happened...

.but I haven't been a nurse on the floor in 5 years.  I work as a PPS coordinator in a rehabilitation center.  I am currently enrolled in school and originally automatically assumed I should go for my RN..but think i'm changing my direction and prefer a career in nutrition/dietary.  I really don't want to be a nurse anymore

never had a one night stand

• Like 3

i saw the male review once at a local firehouse...i went to a male strip club for a bachelorette party in Philadelphia...I've been to a local strip dive to play pool cause it was convenient (20 years ago)

they did nothing for me...none of them

My first love was Peter in kindergarten.  We fought constantly!  Funny thing....he ended up marrying a woman who looks a lot like me...that we would always joke about it when we would see each other......we are now friends

• Like 1

Nursing is SO much different in practice than it is when we are young and starry eyed and wanted to save the world, huh?

Have you ever eaten a whole bag of cookies and a tub of ice cream....in one sitting? 

True!  about the nursing

no.....but I've come close a couple of times!  I'm prone to emotional eating (all under control....I think..I hope.. :rolleyes:  :wacko:  :unsure:  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Do you or did you ride horses?  

Did you live on a ranch?  

How long have you been married?

Do you have a cool birth mark?

my mom and my sister are what I call the "horse people" and I've been around horses all my life......but I'm scared of them.  I like walking them and petting them...but I've fallen off a lot of horses in my time...and once was trampled on by 6 horses.  They know I"m afraid.

I live in a suburban neighborhood...nice little yard...a pool.  My husband always wanted to buy something in the country with lots of land but I wanted to raise my kids like I was raised...in a neighborhood

Been married for 28 years

I have birthmark on my right thigh that my husband always liked...I guess it's cool...lol

• Like 1

Isn't it true that the woman you reached was Allen Carr's Grandmother?  Isn't it true that you woke her up in the middle of the night and she snipped at you?  Isn't this the reason that you speak unkindly of this woman?

Have you ever used a chicken wing for smoking cessation?

• Like 5

Isn't it true that the woman you reached was Allen Carr's Grandmother?  Isn't it true that you woke her up in the middle of the night and she snipped at you?  Isn't this the reason that you speak unkindly of this woman?

Have you ever used a chicken wing for smoking cessation?

hahaha!  you will NEVER let me live that down!  I don't think she was allen carr 's grandmother you goofball.....but she was pissed and it was in the middle of the night.  Ever been cursed at by a Brit?   It's kinda scary

yes...I googled smoking cessation tips and read where if you stick a chicken wing up your ass...it kills the cravings.  Found out the hard way not to use buffalo sauce.  ;)  But I had NO craving for a smoke the whole time...so it worked!!!!!

• Like 8

hahaha!  you will NEVER let me live that down!  I don't think she was allen carr 's grandmother you goofball.....but she was pissed and it was in the middle of the night.  Ever been cursed at by a Brit?   It's kinda scary

yes...I googled smoking cessation tips and read where if you stick a chicken wing up your ass...it kills the cravings.  Found out the hard way not to use buffalo sauce.   ;)  But I had NO craving for a smoke the whole time...so it worked!!!!!

:laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

• Like 1

Isn't it true that you asked the woman in London if you could please speak to Mr. Carr and she told you that her grandson did not live there?  I have been cursed at in probably every language there is except for Latin.  I take that back.  My Dr. said something to me once that I didn't understand.

• Like 2

yes...I googled smoking cessation tips and read where if you stick a chicken wing up your ass...it kills the cravings.  Found out the hard way not to use buffalo sauce.   ;)  But I had NO craving for a smoke the whole time...so it worked!!!!!

A chicken wing up your butt?  Sorry, I just don't see that happening LMAO  

• Like 1

hahaha! colleen...desperate times call for desperate measures!  I'm a non smoker now...don't judge!!

i forgot to answer your question...i have not skydived or zip lined...I have para sailed which was huge for me because i'm so afraid of heights....i get dizzy on a 4 foot ladder!  

My dream is to skydive and when I hit my goal weight...that's what I want to do

yes Petra...i'm on an alanon site but I don't post...just read