Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 Month anniversary

Featured Replies

Today is my 2 month anniversary!!!!

 

I'm pushing onward and upward!!!!! Thank you all for the words of encouragement and the knowledge that you have passed on

to us newbee's!!! 

 

 

I brought my balloons!!!!!!!!

Congratulations QueenB on two months quit, you're doing great! :) I hope you do something special to celebrate all your hard work :)

 

 1272953.gif

Edited by jillar

  • Author

The family is taking me out to eat but I want to spend the money I saved up by not smoking.....I don't know.  I may keep saving until my next milestone.  Either way I'm enjoying the ride!!!!!!

Congratulations on 2 months smoke free, @QueenB

 

That extra money you are saving, as well as the many health benefits that come with quitting, are adding up for you.  Keep up the great job!  :)

 

Edited by johnny5

Fantastic job on that 2 month mark QueenB , keep it going you are going strong now.  Congrats and glad to see that you are taking time to celebrate today!!!!!

Well done, QueenB!!! Keep that quit going

Congrats, QueenBee! Celebrate and KTQ! 😎

 

image.png.b56b2daf161a53db8a3a42e34a5ccd29.png

 

 

Congrats on 2 months smoke free QueenB!

Celebrate your fabulous achievement then push on to even greater heights!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTht5yuCp1VEb_-Z6uLP4F

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.