Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back again with a new quit date

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! I am back, 9 hours into this quit, courtesy of determination and a nicotine patch. Tomorrow morning I will take my first nope pledge. For now, I'm off to Dreamland. I'm lucky that I don't have disturbing dreams when I wear them at night. I'll see you all bright and early in the morning!

Welcome aboard Michelle. Happy you have made the decision to take back your life and freedom! Sounds like you are eager to get started and you can be assured there will be many here ready and willing to help you along with support and information about this addiction. Look forward yo getting to know you better! Keep posting that Nope every day because, there's no batter way to start you day than pledging not to smoke :)

1 hour ago, MichelleDoesntSmokeAnymore said:

Hi everyone! I am back, 9 hours into this quit, courtesy of determination and a nicotine patch. Tomorrow morning I will take my first nope pledge. For now, I'm off to Dreamland. I'm lucky that I don't have disturbing dreams when I wear them at night. I'll see you all bright and early in the morning!

Well !! Hello there Michelle...I remember you....

Really glad to see you back...let's make this your sticky....go back to basics..read all,watch the videos...you may know some old faces.and many new ones...

Who are more than ready to travel this journey with you....

See you in the NOPE !!!

Congratulations on jumping on board again Michelle. Wishing you strength and resolve. Look forward to seeing you around. 

Hello Michelle, as someone who has recently quit (almost a month, but not quite) I can tell you it gets easier each day. Shout out for all the support you need, it helps to talk out your cravings, helps to talk about what's going on in your mind.

Keep at it, one hour, one day at a time, and soon you'll be helping out others in this forum on their journey.

Welcome back Michelle, stay strong and determined, and nope everyday and you will get there :1_grinning:

Welcome back, Michelle.  It is good to have you here.

Welcome lad. Read, nope daily and dont stick a cancer stick on your lips. You got this. :)

Welcome back Michelle! Whatever you need to do in this tough journey is okay. I use gum. It helps. Glad you are doing this journey too! We’re all on the same page here...QUIT. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.