Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lilly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lilly

  1. @Linda Thomas what s nightmare. Do they not have some sort of warranty with them where they are sorted free of charge. Implants done privately here often do for the first year. Definitely get put under!!!
  2. Lilly replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    I am so sorry MLMR. Mums are so precious and I hope for nothing but a positive outcome for yours. Just look how far you have come. You faced and won challenge after challenge. Right now you're facing an enormous challenge and you're still smoke free. You're pretty amazing really x
  3. So pleased you didn't disappear. Relapse sucks and it's easy to go down the black hole and just wallow in self pity while chain smoking. You didn't do that so you should be proud of yourself. I love Reci's post above ^^^
  4. Kate I love reading about your quit. I haven't experienced bi-polar personally but someone very close to me has it so I have watched the changes they go through. It's not something you can plan for or avoid so I am sending you strength and good wishes x
  5. For me personally I found it hard to post anything resembling support on your relapse thread. I've seen posts from you where you belittle relapsers and brag about how "easy" your quit was so I put my hand up and admit my first thought wasn't I'm sorry to hear that, it was more a "you look like such a horses ass right now." You should start from Day 1 and reset your ticker otherwise your quit dates are a big lie. You smoked and there's no way to play that down. Why should you get the same fanfare at two years quit as someone who made it and didn't relapse. It's as stupid as someone calling themselves a vegan but picking up a hot dog on the way to a game.
  6. Welcome to the forum. I think it's great that at 27 you are quitting smoking. My only advice would be that you have to do this for yourself. Unless you are about to become a priest then your lifestyle changes could be different down the line. What if next month you decide to have a big fat burger and a few drinks because you are getting bored of being so good - could smoking be a part of the picture too? You need to have a plan in your head so this quit sticks. Please post if you need any help and I hope you keep us updated with your progress.
  7. Have you tried the breathing method in your post?
  8. Do I say the answer yet?
  9. Are all tree huggers vegans?
  10. Found a treacle tart yesterday BIRTH
  11. Lilly replied to jimmy's topic in Off The Record
    Awww I'm so sad to hear this 😞
  12. Anxiety is horrible so big congratulations for sticking to your quit.
  13. You made me think of Michael Douglas in Wall Street - god I fancied the pants of him. I remember smoking at work. I'm so glad it's not allowed now here.
  14. Lilly replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That's a loaded question
  15. Welcome Vince. It always shocks me when people smoked 4 packs a day. How does anyone have time to smoke that many? Well done on quitting and I look forward to hearing more from you.
  16. I can't believe I won yaay. 1. I haven't worn closed shoes with heels for over 20 years 2. I can't ride a bike 3. I was s podium dancer in a nightclub when I was younger
  17. Lilly replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    I don't have allergies but I am intolerant to Pepsi. TNP only uses their "nice" crockery/cutlery/clothes/basically anything fancy for special occasions
  18. Just Practice what you preach : Sarge Said - Sarge would strongly suggest you quit making excuses and stop smoking ... but what does he know? EZPZ Jet Black said - BUT, BUT, BUT, SARGE! That would make too much sense!
  19. I think number 3 is the lie - I think you went to work today so no massage.
  20. Lilly replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True. I do the weirdest things like tipping my imaginary cap to single magpies. TNP reads a newspaper daily
  21. Sorry I'm late to your welcome thread. You will get tons of support and advice here so reach out as often as you need to.
  22. I kissed a girl - Katy Perry Do you believe in God?
  23. Congratulations on being 4 months quit. Do you have anything planned to celebrate. I must admit sometimes it feels you talk about the nicotine gum just to stir up a bit of controversy. Saying you use it to kill boredom just feels like you are trying to poke the bear but in a very subtle way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.