Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar commented on Solo's blog entry in Solo
    How are you doing @Solo?
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Rooting for the underdog
  3. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Whats his problem?
  4. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I want to cash in on that
  5. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Deliver me from evil
  6. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Special delivery
  7. Congratulations on three years quit my fellow butt kicker I hope you're doing well and enjoying your smoke free life
  8. Congratulations Nicole on six years smoke free!
  9. My blood pressure didn't get lower either. But I'm not as active as I should be because of my asthma.
  10. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Signed, sealed, delivered
  11. Yes @Ethan, it is cool that a bunch of us made it over here after qsmb crashed. This place really opened their doors to all us and we've made some awesome new friends too
  12. Maybe it's the branches on a tree?
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Seal of approval
  14. Hi @Ethan!! I was just thinking about you and your upcoming three year anniversary, congratulations my friend
  15. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    My lips are sealed
  16. Good to hear from you Abby, I sure hope the pulmonologist will be able to do something to help you. I know how it feels to not be able to breath 😞 I'm thinking positive thoughts for you, xoxo Imagine how much harder it would be if you hadn't made the decision to quit
  17. Congratulations on eight months parsley!
  18. Good job posting redemption and glad you're feeling better. Now you know that looking up at the sky helps you relax and can use that in the future too
  19. What's a leafs supporter?
  20. I was leaning toward 2 also but I'll say 1 is the lie
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    She's as cold as ice
  22. Nothing wrong with NRT's Castro
  23. Hi Castro, you've come to the right place for support. We are here 24/7 to help you as much as you need or want. Great quit you have going
  24. I'm one of the several members who log in anonymously only so others can't see just how much I'm here lol. But I've noticed this past week that I and several others who I know log in anonymously can now be seen?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.