Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Prayers.... I'm very sorry to hear of the sad loss of your fur babies.....they are with us for only a short time ,but ...leave memories that last a lifetime .....
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3...Hi Folks ..
  3. Good work.... Keep at it...some things are just worth fighting for ... Hour by hour...or minute by minute...whatever works ....
  4. Aww P ... I would say have a little nap...it will help recharge your batteries.. Be kind to yourself x
  5. Need to get back to it ..now I'm feeling much better..
  6. I agree..having little sleep sucks....in my early quit I was here 24/7.... It does pass...at different rates for each person.... Day 3...all the nicotine has left your body now sweetheart....that's got to be good....
  7. Welcome aboard GM... Congratulations in ridding yourself of this killer addiction..... You have had some great advice.... Join our daily NOPE thread....this is a powerful tool...and a great way to start the day... You have been given great advice above.... Those that stay close and post often ,are usually the winners.... Looking forward to getting to know you better ...
  8. Congratulations MQ..... It's impossible to imagine how many lives will be saved ,past present,and future,thanks to the Quit Train.. I for one am very grateful.... Thank you....
  9. Congratulations... 2 yrs is inspirational....Treat yourself today.....
  10. Oh !!!!....no fighting over the extra leg...!!!!!
  11. K. Great job.!!!....one month smoke free is something to be very proud of ......don't forget to reward yourself....you have so earned it ...
  12. Wont be long ....( hopefully ).....
  13. This is true.... I should have had that therapy when offered.....it's too late for me now...I'm damaged.... I m guessing you went ahead with it ... I think we ran all the old sticks running into the hills...
  14. When we play...is more ........
  15. Once you understand the whole cycle of smoking ...and the lies that we are led to believe.... Helps us relax....bla Helps us calm down ...bla It's our reward ..bla....bla......bla.....ect..... Quitting becomes much easier.... This is why reading all you can about this horrible addiction...is the best weapon you can have....you fight it with knowledge...
  16. Where were we........Oh Yes !!!!!
  17. Hi pumpkin... Glad to hear your doing well...keeping busy is a great pastime...and I'm sure the birds were happy too...
  18. Did someone say sausage ???
  19. I am innocent ....you guys bring out the worst of me.....whahaha !!!
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  21. I've peed myself here....
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.