Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Congratulations on your 4 years Smoke free
  2. I have a better plan... You go climb your mountain....I'll stay behind and play with Cash...but carnt promise....I won't run away with him while your gone ...lol.....
  3. Well done DF......you have a great quit going !!!
  4. My contribution this morning !!!!...carnt wait for the dark nights ,to light my candles !!!
  5. Aww Jo A Bordeaux....!!!!! A big slobber baby....love it ....blood donors...what a fabulous idea....
  6. Doreensfree replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Well I didn't know ..you could run out...just shows im not liking enough........Sorry Peeps ...
  7. Not everybody.!!!!!! You have a train full of supporters here... This is YOUR Quit....who cares what other folks think... There were shall I say..quite a few doubters when I quit this time...well i had quit that many times ..to them this was just another feeble attempt... But it didn't matter....I was Quitting for me....not for them... Just hang around here...we will always give you a well earned pat on the back ...
  8. It's so time consuming to be a smoker...all that planning...Where ? when ? Have I got enough !!!!.....yada yada....
  9. So Relieved for you Linda,you made it home ,to spend valuable time with your special friend.... It's so important you get to say Goodbye to your friend by her side....I have just experienced this for myself.... What a grand old lady ...I wonder what her advice would be to live a full happy life to 103..... You said NO to your folks ...how empowering did that feel...good I'm imagining.... I agree when we Quit ...it gives us the strength in other aspects of our lives....we can do anything .... Enjoy your time together...xx
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Why Hello...what's happening here 000
  11. Lol...sounds good to me...what's for afters...
  12. Oh !!! Wrong thread......
  13. Lily....you have had warning... Look at this at a chance to quit...and stay quit.... I too was given a chance...and I took it.... The whole train is behind you...believe and love yourself ...as much as we do... No time like the present ....to pledge a NOPE ....
  14. Wow !!!!....I would love to see that ...
  15. O.M.G....I have a serious case of weak bladder...this thread should come with a warning.... ..
  16. Well done !!!...2 months is a quit to be proud of...yep !!!.....call in and say Hi !!!
  17. Are we canoodling in the canoe this week ???? It's OK..I'll bring my own lunch... You don't have to share....
  18. A Great post JB....very inspirational to newbies and lurkers....Thanks for posting ...x
  19. Your 1st. class seat next to JB...is still empty waiting for you.... Sounds like you two...need to travel together.... Buckle up T.....there may be curves and bumps in the track...but hold tight .you can do it too...
  20. Battle of the butts !!!.....luv it !!!!....
  21. Prayers coming from Liverpool too Linda... You arrived to spend time with your special friend.... This is all that mattered...enjoy every moment you can together... Your uncaring parents...will have to get accustomed to thier new strong daughter... I'm proud of you...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.