Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
chicks or sticks
-19 ... Morning .....it's for the taking chicks !!!!
-
I am 2 Months smoke free :)
-
Desperate Addict's Parade
When I gave birth to Nicky ....the ash tray was on my cabinet next to my bed .... Puffing my head off...next to a New Baby ..... Now !!!!.....this makes me angry ....junkie ....
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
Lol.....I can drop the odd curse .... I will probably turn up in flip flops Jo ....so there will still be the height difference ... Maybe I will arrive on Nicky,s shoulders...that should make us even ...lol....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Thanks Jo .... Will do my best ....by the time we meet up sweetie ....I'll be ready to go....go......go.....
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I think this qualifies for a fcuk.... 5 days to go ....Doreen gets a full blown cold ..unfcuking believable..... Racing against time to shift it ...throat like budgie sandpaper .....
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
-
Reaching out
Well done peeps...it's all about the attitude ...being positive ... Your wonderful ....your changing your life for ever....your freeing yourself from slavery ...High Five !!!
-
8 MONTHS !!!
-
Get Well Soon Reci !!!
-
How to prevent a relapse
When you totally understand this addiction ,when you see how the Big Tabacco Companies ..work so hard to make sure we ..the poor smokers stay hooked for life ... There is nothing left to Romance ..... poison......they have been poisoning us .... It's so slowly we are unaware.....it's only when are bodies carnt cope with it anymore ....it develops a chronic illness most of them fatal... COPD is nothing to Romance ..trust me .....you really don't want to have this in your life ....
-
Random Shout Outs
-
chicks or sticks
-13 unlucky for some ....but not the chicklettes....
-
gonfishn21 is 5 years smoke free today!!!
Congratulations ...5 Years is impressive...spoil yourself ....
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
Getting ready to go to my brothers and his wife .....for a farewell meal and a glass or two of white ... Cheers !!
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
Hilerious ...Had me singing along ...
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
Getting close ......
-
DianeCz is 3 years smoke free today!!!
-
I'm back!!
Welcome aboard .... Sorry you lit up again ....there is no such thing as ....just one .... I agree with all those before me .. why wait ...junkie thinking ...why put more poison into your body ,just to get rid of it again .... You are amongst friends here...who will support you all the way in your journey ...
- chicks or sticks
-
New to the Forum
Welcome aboard ..this fabulous train .... Congratulations on your wonderful quit ....im sure you will have alot to offer here ... Take no notice of Mr Grumpy Bumpy....we love cats ...we have plenty of them ...