Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
Introducing myself - DAY 1
Welcome aboard Heather ... Congratulations for taking your life back .... Read and learn here....it will make you stronger ... There are loads of tips,videos, posts to help you through the early days ... We will support you ,all the way to Freedom !!!
-
Random thoughts...
Thats some hike ...I've been there ... Easier coming down ....the sliding backside method .... Well done Jo ...
- chicks or sticks
-
I quit
Hello and Welcome aboard .... Read all you can ..watch all Joel's videos...you fight this addiction with knowledge.... Folks who stay around ,join in ,are the ones most likely to succeed..... Believe in yourself ...you can do it ... Take smoking off the table ...no matter what ...
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
Lol...I've picked my seat ...only the best !!!
-
Sunday 27th october 2019
NOPE !!!!....not today ....not ever... So glad to see our Martian back ....
-
chicks or sticks
-1.... Sticks are running scared !!!
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
Going down !!!
-
Martian...
Good to see you ...back on Earth !!!....And all's well on Mars !!!
-
The mighty chicks have scored !!!
And the hits keep coming ...good work chicks !!!!
-
chicks or sticks
-20.....easy peasy...I'm off to give out slaps !!!
-
chicks or sticks
-18...let's finish this A !!!
-
chicks or sticks
-16...I'm doing ok thx ....x
-
Germany, land of the smokes?
Well done ,for coming here and with that ....we give you a massive pat on the back ... We are all so proud of you ..I agree look at the poor smokers with pity ....they would love to be where you are . Your partner sounds like one of the good guys .... Enjoy your vacation ,and your wonderful freedom ...❤
- chicks or sticks
-
Death of the Chimney
Taking it one day at a time ...and fighting the beast with knowledge ... Turn all the negatives with a positive ..... eh.....I am doing this....I'm a wonderful non smoker.... Believe you can ...and you will.....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
G67.....where you at?
Nice to hear from you ...hope you are soon back on track.... But in the mean time the chicks hands are sore with all the slapping...
-
Death of the Chimney
If we can except technology to stop smoking chimneys , I ask why is it so hard to stop being a smoke bellowing chimney, polluting our air and lungs, ruining our health and life’s of all around us ? Because it's a addiction ..it's the nature of the beast ....so much crap is put into a cigerette to make sure you stay hooked ...these big companies...work so hard ...keeping you addicted till you die ....
-
I am in control of myself.
Glad you ok .S !!!! Very happy you kept your fabulous quit ...smoking wouldn't have changed anything ...only made it worse ..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks