Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Have to say No !!! But never say never !!!
  2. Sometimes life can be so dam hard .. Hugs Sweetheart ❤❤
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. Aww poor you .....that must have been gross....it's weird you carnt smell it while your smoking ..
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 gud!!!
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00000 you feeling better today V ??
  7. This is why we suggest ....you buckle up ..... Good for you V ....working through the craves ....
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  9. Did someone say sausages????
  10. Hi V ..I'm here ...I'm good .. how's it going there ...you beautiful non smoker .???
  11. Dam !!!! Auto spell !!! December I said ...lol..
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  13. Did you say...sausage...O.M.G....well.....no wonder it's amazing ...thanks for the info Jo..... My Kinda Place ...
  14. Jo when Nicky left England ...Melbourne was her Destination.... As a Mum as I gutted ...but Melbourne was kind to her ...she met some great people ,who looked after her for me ...I'm still in touch today with a dear lady ,who I love to bits ... A lady with a big heart ... I'm in Melbourne from 1 st to 10 th November..... There are two people I will make it my priority to meet up with..!!!!
  15. Wow !!! Catlover ...that was a fab holiday ...you certainly seen some of the hot spots ...what a fab holiday The Great Ocean Road is one trip .... A holiday that will stay in your memory I'm sure ...
  16. My Holiday count down ... Any tips ,ideas,...to make this a fun filled break.. And make sure Nicky and I have a brilliant time together ... And meet our Train Traveller Jo .....
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Big Fat Zero !!!
  21. Aww ..get well soon V !!❤
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Morning ...I see piggy tried cheatin again ....shame on him !!!
  23. It's not just your lungs ,smoking effects every part of your body ... Great post Jillar ... My ankles were covered in black bruises...swollen and sore....they looked as if I had hit them with a baseball bat . Walking was painful ...in bed they were sore and itchy ...but if I scratched it would hurt more .. I had to make a choice ....Stop smoking or face amputation ....was it too late ... I made the decision to quit .... Thankfully it wasn't too for me ...which I will be forever grateful.. I had a good outcome ...I kept my feet ....there are plenty who are not so lucky ... I have a few battle wounds still there.....they are a great reminder ... Never Take Another Puff...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.