Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lust4Life

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lust4Life

  1. 6. Put some in moving boxes to fill in space without adding much weight.
  2. Woo-hoo!! Congratulations my friend on 6 wonderful smoke free years!! You are an inspiration to all and your support has saved many quits - mine included!! L4L
  3. 6. Use it as a drum 🥁
  4. 4. Wash dishes
  5. Great reminder, boo! When I encounter people huffing, puffing, coughing and such - I’m thankful to not be in that battle anymore. And now... w COVID and masks. The thought of re-inhaling stale smokers breath makes me gag. Glad to be free!!
  6. 1. Avoid pregnancy 😂
  7. Howdy! I’m not always present but I’m here...
  8. 7. Balance on head while walking to improve posture & steady your stride.
  9. Yay!!!! Congratulations on #3!
  10. 8. Tickle someone
  11. Lust4Life replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Steak
  12. Lust4Life replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Dove flies high
  13. Lust4Life replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Succotash
  14. Congratulations on Day 2 JSwiss. I echo everything @Johnny5 said. I read Carr’s book and was active on the forum. Stay busy- hangout here, read old posts, play games- POST S.O.S if you’re about to smoke. All of these helped my quit- 3 years ago! Lots of support here. Take advantage of it!! NOPE!!
  15. Congratulations H2N!!
  16. 10. Use as a toothpick when you don’t have a toothpick 10 things to do with a... Toothpick!
  17. Howdy! Thank you all for the well wishes! Can you believe the day almost got by me!?! That’s how awesome it gets the longer you live your life as a non-smoker. I vividly remember the angst I felt early in my quit. I lived minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day and so on - waiting for my thoughts to focus on something other than not smoking. I was glued to my nonsmoking app and quit smoking board/forum. A few of you are still here and YOU LED ME TO FREEDOM! You pulled me out of the strongest clutches of the Crave and helped heal the heartbreak as I slowly stopped romancing the cigarette. A nostalgic, celebratory drag is a guarantee to falling back into the arms of your heinous ex. NOPE!!
  18. Howdy! I haven’t been around in a bit. Healthcare worker + pandemic + life crap = exhausting chaos. Still wearing my 2016 Buttkicker badge with honor & pride!!
  19. I’ve been off line for a few months. This is the first post I read. You damn near got me!!! Glad to see things havent changed too much in the shenanigans department. Wish I could send some of this water in the SE out West.
  20. Lust4Life replied to BKP's topic in Socializing
    Howdy!
  21. Howdy! After all these years (3 and counting) I still haven't taken the time to figure out how to post one of these neat-o memes? gifs? Here's my roll call response, as per usual, 👋 Don't judge. 🤣
  22. Lust4Life replied to Guttie39's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Those tickers are great motivators. When you wake up tomorrow and see you’ve clocked more than 24 hours- rejoice! Then know that you made it thr Day 1 and will conquer Day 2! NOPE!!
  23. Very scary stuff BKP! I’m so glad you got thr/ it! I, too, work in healthcare and am soooooo thankful I quit. One less thing to worry about. And - hello!- improved lung function!! Thanks for posting- it is important info to share! Stay well! L4L
  24. Congratulations on 1 year & Happy Birthday!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.