Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lust4Life

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lust4Life

  1. Welcome aboard DaveH! It's great to have you!! Cheers & congratulations on 1 year!!!!!!
  2. Congratulations jack on 8 months!!
  3. Very nice! Were all the instrumentals courtesy of your fancy new piano/keyboard? I especially enjoyed the flute piping in...??.
  4. gitw-- that's why this forum exists, to help people quit & stay quit. Always come here first! You did the right thing. Those days will pop up out of the blue and smack you in the face. I still get a smack every now & again. That's all it is. A bad day, a great day, a rainy day, a crisp sunny day - all may trigger memories our smoking past. That's all. Memories of a previous life. How we used to deal with life's challenges & celebrations. We still have to deal with the good & bad. That doesn't change. Our breathing does & for the better!
  5. Great post jryan. Honest & true. Congratulations on grabbing the horns & conquering the beast!
  6. I remember this too! These words outlining your stuggles early on will help a fellow quitter- new, old, & on the fence lurkers. Look at ya now!! Lovin' the Lido lifestyle.
  7. Woo hoo notsmokinjo! Congratulations on 4 months! I know you've had some challenges & im so proud of you for getting thru them smokefree!! Awesome!
  8. Hi farmgirl - congratulations on fighting those pesky craves that will sneak in from time to time! 3 months is a great milestone! Keep that quit going & growing!!
  9. Lust4Life replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False. TNP knows how to dance the Cha-cha ??
  10. Lust4Life replied to Nancy's topic in Off The Record
    Hoping for a speedy & uncomplicated recovery for Doreen. Thank you for the update Nancy.
  11. Welcome Jordan. You're doing great service to your body quitting at age 21. Read up on addiction in the content here on this site. Reach out, as you did, when support is needed. Quitting when you have a chronic condition can add extra challenges. Educate yourself and you'll be a proud, healthier, nonsmoker!
  12. Lust4Life replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Stare
  13. Lust4Life replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Change machine
  14. Bravo to you, Fab, for posting. That is a testament to your desire to keep your quit. I agree the approach to the next milestone of 3 months is bumpy. There is something about the 3s that dangles before us. In reality, everyday is a milestone. Every hour, for some. For some, quitting was easy peasy lemon squeezy. For others (myself included) it was a roller coaster of a ride. Keep your seatbelt fastened...turbulent air may be on any horizon. And you'll dodge it once again.
  15. Congratulations Albert on 3 months!
  16. Lust4Life replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Stand alone
  17. Lust4Life replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I wish I knew how to play the cello. garden
  18. Lust4Life replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Boxers (if I was I guy, I think I'd prefer boxers...) water ski or snow ski
  19. Lust4Life replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Rinks
  20. Lust4Life replied to beazel's topic in Games
    ...stuck in the middle
  21. Can reading alleviate frequent temptations (?) STUDY
  22. Escape

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.