Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Sunday 9th December 2018
Nope! I can't smoke because I gotta put up decorations for the young ones!
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- The Last 3 Letters Game
Every Thing Happens- Game *The Food Game*
- This or That game
Washable plates unless it's an outdoor meal. Hot dog or hamburger on the BBQ?- 8th Dec - Pretend To Be A Time Traveller Day
I'm not sure I would want to change anything because one small change in history could have unexpected consequences. That being said and not giving the answer that I would go back to Dec. 12, 1980 and buy 1,000 shares of Apple stock at the opening bell, I think I would go back to 1940 and assassinate Adolph Hitler. It was 1941 when he really went nuts and started ordering the murder of millions pf innocent people - such a waste of humanity.- Good cat
I'm fattening mine up before I cook him- This or That game
Eyeglasses thanks. Sticking anything in my eye is off-limits Side sleeper or back sleeper? (Stomach sleeper need not answer).- Game *The answer is a question*
Would you be shocked to know I have NO Dion music in my collection?- Game *The answer is a question*
Would you think less of me if I was hoping for her to go splat?- chicks or sticks
- Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
Next week; do Cat or Dogs. After the vote is in on that one, we can all go for Chinese- Good cat
^^^ I suppose but it's the conditioning we have all gone through since kids. You DON'T eat the family pet- Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
I'm guessing it's more a gender thing but .... we'll see I guess? If it's a lady thing for over then over should win because there's more ladies than guys here I believe- Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
Are you kidding me? There's NO Over - LOL! Or, is that an Ozzie thing like water swirling down a drain the wrong way Oh and .... I keep the seat down in our house because I'm a gentlemen. I just piss all over the seat!- Game *The answer is a question*
Is Celine Dion in that cirque de soleil show?- Phrase Connect Game
Going to a fish fry tomorrow- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- The calm before the storm?
We've hid behind that smoke screen so long that it's hard to figure things out as a non-smoker sometimes but we must learn to do that and as we do, we find it's not so bad. Facing things head on is a good thing! Get them over and done with then ..... move on Sometimes, I think maybe that's why I didn't quit sooner? Hiding behind the smoke-screen was much easier.- chicks or sticks
- Saturday 8th December 2018
Nope!- Good cat
Hope no one on here is a PETA member- Phrase Connect Game