Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  2. Belittling laconic and blase supermen. Blase
  3. Nobody considers edification
  4. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  5. I went to the quack today for a skin rash (don't start lol) a B12 shot (yay!) and a flu shot. Really groovy quack, I like her v. much...intuitive and offered holistic alternatives. V. cool. All around the office were 'stop smoking' paraphernalia. I am SO glad I am rocking a solid quit. Now, off to swim. It was funny, the clinic here in the French Quarter, they ask about alcohol and in a teasing way say, 'you drink socially....right ?!' made me laugh. Nobody tells their quack how much they really drink...just a few...socially, you know or, wine with dinner. lol. I didn't grab a cocktail for the walk up but, did for the walk back. I love this city.
  6. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    nah...you'll thank us for it and if you are a Good Stick, we will continue. @despair not is verrry good, I must say. 😚 -5
  7. Smarmy ecumenical deacon
  8. Drinking rum, umpteenth noontime kisses. Think
  9. Sazerac replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I'd like to trade places with people who live way out in the wilderness and other places too.
  10. Is it 'tomorrow' yet, Ankush ? Put the smokes down, man. Stop torturing yourself, start breathing and living FREE.
  11. @Steveo88, How are you ?
  12. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  13. Hey, @Opah, I am glad you are back and posting, the more involved you are the higher chance of success. Thanks for your presence, and the snakes, lol. Your mind is going through lots of changes right now, you are essentially re-wiring many of your pleasure, endorphin releasing responses. Putting your head in pleasurable places like day dreams or beautiful memories or ? will help jump start this process. Try to look at or think of something beautiful every time a crave/trigger comes crashing, take a delightful breath of oxygen. Celebrate, Reward....You Quit Smoking, baby ! You Quit Smoking ! S
  14. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 hello darling smoke free creatures, maybe Chicks will break in a new Stick today, eh Boosh?
  15. Hello Birch, You did the right thing by posting an SOS and powering through some gnarly bits. Smoking hid a lot of other issues we had, we would just light up a smoke instead of dealing with anything. I remember this well. Now, these issues will need inspection and then be resolved in some way, at some point. Do not try to do too much all at once...you have your whole free life to sort this out and the confidence and respect and trust that will build in yourself will make this happen in a good and kindly way. You may find this helpful Quitting Smoking Blues Remember you are re-fitting your brain and rewards are essential The Significance of Rewards Be extra kind to yourself, Birch. You Quit Smoking !
  16. Sazerac replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Cool, I'm into trading places
  17. exceptionally satisfying sleep
  18. I heard you yelling and I knew EXACTLY why. In a constant state of apology, S HEARD
  19. Easy, are you ?
  20. Sazerac replied to jillar's topic in Games
    All I need are plane tickets to exotic places
  21. Brilliant love affairs signal trouble
  22. Mortician entertains lavishly
  23. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Work getting in the way of Chicks and Sticks, @Leanna ? That's blasphemy ! We've a new Stick...The Mighty Boosh. Might have to get serious again.
  24. Congratulations on your quit, Hyacinth ! We will have bells on for your Third Year of Freedom in November. S
  25. Drink another sazerac

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.