Everything posted by johnny5
-
1 MONTH IN
Awesome work, Juan!
-
Tuesday 29th October 2019
NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
-
Monday 28th october 2019
NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- I quit
Welcome to QuitTrain, Urkster! Congratulations on deciding to quit smoking. It is one of the best things you can possibly do. Stick close to this site. Read up on nicotine addiction and reach out if you are struggling. It is good to have you here.- chicks or sticks
- Sunday 27th october 2019
NOPE - never again.- Made it five days
You are doing great, Kate. Never take another puff and you will be fine.- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Post a Song you Like
- Saturday 26th October 2019
NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Post a Song you Like
Happy Halloween- Friday 25th October 2019
NOPE Happy Friday everybody 😎- Vivianne's Smoke Free Birthday !
Happy smoke free birthday, @Vivianne- Hit and Run
A lot going on with the Cubs today. It was announced that David Ross will be the new Cubs' skipper. This is his first managerial job. He is a fan favorite not only with the Cubs but also with quite a few other teams that he played for in his long journeyman career. Heck, my parents know who he is and they don't even follow baseball - they know him from Dancing with the Stars.🙄 I do hope things go well for him and I do expect there to be some significant roster changes in the offseason. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/10/latest-on-david-ross-cubs.html Also of note, Cubs star third baseman Kris Bryant will be having his grievance hearing held sometime this week with Major League Baseball. His argument, for those who haven't followed it, is that his promotion to the major league team from the minors was purposely delayed for a few weeks into the 2015 season so the Cubs could keep him for one more year under salary control. It is obvious the Cubs did this but the bs reasons they came up with are legit enough arguments in my opinion. I don't think Bryant wins but I could very well be wrong. It is kinda complicated and I'm not good at explaining the full details of this. The cusp is that if Bryant wins his grievance hearing, the Cubs will have him for one more year before he becomes a free agent. If he loses, the Cubs will have him for two more years...unless they trade him. More details below... https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/10/kris-bryant-grievance-to-be-heard-this-week.html I'm happy about the Ross signing. Bryant is a great talent but I kinda hope they trade him if they can find the right deal. Oh, I just can't get into an Astros/Nationals World Series so I already consider this the offseason.- Thursday 24th October 2019
NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.- Two weeks!!
How are you doing today, @Vivianne ?- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Sazerac is 6 years smoke free today!!
Congratulations on 6 years of freedom, @Sazerac Thank you for continuing to pay it forward by helping others with their quits as well. You have really helped a lot of people. I hope you do something to celebrate!- Wednesday 23rd October 2019
NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.Important Information
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.