Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Great work Tiffany - identifying those craves, and squashing them :) I hope you feel better today ;)
  2. action replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    What a cute pup!!! I hope he makes you very happy :)
  3. You have way more than 2 friends now :) I'm do very happy for you for reaching 3 weeks, congratulations! You make such a great addition to the family, too :)
  4. action commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Sounds like we have a winner :)
  5. You just made me smile. A lot :d
  6. Maybe your younger cat only has a problem with males, and not females...?!
  7. Ugh... If I were in your position, I'd be getting my 3rd cat, lol. My cat? She is more like a child... I would never make her go without anything... Some people are so cruel :(
  8. Good idea. We are here for you. Congratulations on 16 hours :)
  9. You can do it Evelyn! Watch a movie, do some exorcise, take a nap, play a game, listen to music, talk to us... There are so many other things to do which are better than smoking. You've been here before, you know you can do this. We believe in you!!!!
  10. My only ever advice... Turn if off and then on again, lol :)
  11. Way to go lace - looking forward to hearing from you (please bring gloopy gingerbread and cookies) :) Congratulations :)
  12. Yummy, love mango :) Natural sugars will help - fruit or fruit juices... You've got this!
  13. Thank you Babs, for everything ;)
  14. Hi PC, congratulations on 3 months quit :) I have found that a lot if problems I was hiding with smoking have now started coming to the surface, and I am going to have to now tackle them. I was putting them off just like I was putting off quitting. But the god news is that, you quit smoking, so now you can do anything! You just need to make a plan just like you did with cigarettes. Drinking can be cut down (or stopped), exorcise will make you feel a lot better, and help with your weight. Talking to your SO is a good way to help get your marriage back on track. I know I make it sound simple, but compared to quitting smoking, it is simple! Please, stay close to the boards, and post as much as you need - lots of different folks, in different situations to help you :)
  15. Look forward to meeting you :)
  16. (((Tracey)))
  17. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  18. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Phew, Mrs Bobbit has gone... It's safe to bring my stick!! -1
  19. That is just wonderful Julie, so glad you are keeping well. It truly goes to show that cigarettes don't only shorten your life, they make the life you do get, a bit rubbish ;)
  20. Way to go Stu!! You are wise beyond your years, and have helped me a lot in my own journey, so thank you. You are an asset to the Train! CONGRATULATIONS, Man in a skirt :d
  21. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    YEOUCH! Had heard of the incident, but didn't know her name... Proud 15 ;)
  22. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I am very confused, lol :wacko: 14
  23. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ?! 13

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.