Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Wow, this turned out to be a great thread! So glad to see so many of you again ;)
  2. action commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Way to go!!!
  3. Congratulations REZ, this is great news! You are doing great, and we would love to hear from you!
  4. Wow Jeanne, what a powerful story... After all the hurt you've been through, you still manage to see the good. Without knowing it, you have given me such hope that I may have a family of my own someday, so thank you :) You have certainly come to the right place, there are a lot of people here who will be able to relate to you and I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you. Congratulations on becoming a non-smoker, and in very pleased to meet you :)
  5. Look forward to meeting you all :)
  6. action commented on Gabby's blog entry in Gabby's Blog
    Smoking is just horrible. You were paying 638.40 a month to effectively shorten your life, all the while the nicotine tells you that you actually 'enjoy' it. It is one big sick joke, and you are so lucky to be rid of it!!
  7. Congrats to your mum! I tried talking to Amy recently. I asked her to check her signature and not give up... I will try again :(
  8. Hugglemonster would be me (complements of Sue) :p
  9. Sue, to do rolleyes, just type :roll eyes: (without the space) - :rolleyes: from my smartphone :)
  10. Hi Chani, nice to see you :)
  11. Great post - I am looking forward to seeing your introduction :) And Amy, look, you inspired someone to join the site - please come back to us and tell us how you are doing!
  12. Thanks Jenny - I did not know that!
  13. action commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Yay Holski :)
  14. action commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Love that you are keeping a blog! I will be cheering you on :)
  15. Good for you - was a great weekend to be out in the garden having a few drinks!! That picture looks so much better without smoke or an ashtray in it!
  16. I'm so very, very happy for you Paul! You are such a great person, always responding to SOS's and making great posts! It must be exciting to be that close to the 1 year marker!! Congratulations!!
  17. That sounds like an awesome party!!!
  18. I literately posted about you in the 'where are you guys' thread! Great to see you Jesse ;)
  19. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Wow, good for you Jenny - I'm really, really happy for you! Good to know you will be back posting more again, I missed it!
  20. action commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Great to see you have your sticky this time! :) :)
  21. Congratulations Gabby - 2 weeks today! You are doing great. Please tell us how you are feeling! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.