Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  2. I have to say that I am relieved to see you..! I see you have chosen tomorrow as your quit date, please stick to it, and stick to the board too :)
  3. Sure, Stu - NOPE from me.
  4. Congratulations Jeanne, so very glad that you found us :) May this be your forever quit, and you make many friends on your journey to freedom :d
  5. Congratulations Julie, very happy for you. Hope to see you soon :)
  6. Fantastic work Sharon! Great to find a fellow furniture decorator - don't a few pieces myself ;) Jackie, I started stripping my banisters too, 6 months ago. I did one out of about 30 and it took bloody ages. Not helped by the fact that the layers if paint are full of lead, and stink to high heaven when melting it off! Stu, I bet mine is more 'shabby' that yours, lol... :p I must admit, you can get so much more done when you don't smoke!!!
  7. I might have to check them out on IOS :)
  8. haha, yeah, that pretty much sucked!! It is great to see you, by the way - hope you are well :)
  9. Thats great Sharon, I think a lot of people needed to hear that right now, me included ;)
  10. action replied to sharonsiff's topic in Socializing
    Sharon, does Lee play the lottery? If be sending him down the shop to buy a few tickets!! I'm glad they had a good time - sounds fabulous!
  11. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  12. I think Jurassic park and back to the future are ps and wolf among is is both. Have fun :p
  13. I have to tell you - you are doing great!! Congratulations on 10 days :d
  14. Hi Jeanne, how are you doing today?!
  15. Way to go Holski! You've gone a whole week showing those smokes who's boss ;) Congratulations, I am so happy to see you here, doing this with such a positive attitude!
  16. action commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Have a good time with the girls :)
  17. 5 years already... that has gone FAST! I was partial to Dirty Dianna, Beat It, Speed Demon or Leave me Alone!
  18. Way to go Paula! Congratulations on your fantastic 11 months, and you great new life :)
  19. Now I'm definitely going to have to wait for all of the season 2 episodes to be released before I start - you have reminded me how painful that wait was!! I'm not sure if you are interested, or if they are even on IOS, but the same company did a few others - back to the future, Jurassic park, and a newer one, the wolf among us.
  20. I got the first episode of season 1 the day it came out... They were supposed to realise monthly but there were loads of delays, I think it took about 10 months to release 5 episodes. No way am I waiting that long between episodes again...! I agree, Kenny can be a moody bugger... I'm going to have to consciously try to make different decisions - the trouble is that you get so little time to decide, I keep going with my guy reaction!!
  21. OMG DD, I love TWD season 1 game... I got it on xbox, and then I got it on playstation soon after... The trouble is, I keep making the same choices as last time!! I can't help but save certain people!! I haven't tried season 2 yet because I hate waiting for all of the instalments - once all of the episodes are out, I will be all over it! But tell me (no spoilers) - is season 2 just as good?!
  22. Good to see you Mason!!
  23. You just made my day ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.