June 25, 201412 yr I listen to MJ and Janet quite often when I work out. "Scream" I think is my fave. Then "Jam."
June 25, 201412 yr Very sad indeed, such a waste of a life. Plus those poor kids were left without their Daddy.
June 25, 201412 yr He was completely off his trolley but very talented I can't believe it's been 5 yeArs also gee whizz time flies alarmingly fast My favourite song was black or white
June 25, 201412 yr Weird but wonderful.....he was talented for sure......carnt believe it's 5 years already.... My fav.s the jacksons.....can you feel it.......it makes me do the shuffle......
June 25, 201412 yr 5 years already... that has gone FAST! I was partial to Dirty Dianna, Beat It, Speed Demon or Leave me Alone!
June 25, 201412 yr Author 5 years already... that has gone FAST! I was partial to Dirty Dianna, Beat It, Speed Demon or Leave me Alone! Dirty Diana is a f'king fantastic song!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.