Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Sounds like you are doing great in your quit. Life does seem to fly by sometimes, but at least we can all say we are free from now on :)
  2. How full you can still read us Joe - prayers to you and your family.
  3. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I wait with baited breath ;)
  4. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Looks like Wolverine in a pink skirt :p
  5. lol, love the video :)
  6. I would have probably been the same as you - give h back with a smile, and be holding back the tears, lol. Sounds like you built a connection to him really quickly - all of what you did for him was very kind. Like you said, you probably don't have time in your life for a pooch at the moment, but maybe one day you will ;)
  7. Congratulations Mason!! You are doing great :)
  8. prayers for Mrs B :girl_pinkglassesf: :girl_wink: :flirt: :girl_smile: :girl_haha: :girl_blum: :parting: :girl_prepare_fish: :girl_dance:
  9. congratulations H, so happt for you my friend :)
  10. Congratulations Gabby, you are doing great!!!
  11. No more getting out of bed in the middle of the night, getting dressed, down 2 flights of stairs, through the house, into the cold garden just to get a 'fix'
  12. I feel the same...
  13. Way to go super-mom, I am so happy for you - I have been looking up to you since the early days - you have been instrumental in my quit :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  14. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I thought Petra was avid at naked volleyball?!
  15. Bakon loves cats
  16. Looks like pretty good exorcise, I'd like to hear how you get on ;)
  17. Keep adding those reasons to that list... :) Here's to slightly better hangovers!!
  18. You are adorable :) Love you too :)
  19. Love you Nancy!!!
  20. It's true that the only way to make these feelings go away is by not smoking... One day you will be where you want to be, and that is not craving at all. I hope you have a great trip, and we are here if you need us :)
  21. I will join you jimmy - nope
  22. Nancy, thank you for being such a great friend!!! Congratulations :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.