Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Great to see you Trish :) Marti is a wonderful example, and the sarge, obviously. I'm sore there are plenty others!
  2. Yes, I speak to her often - I will PM you : Edit to say I was talking about the Bug :)
  3. Hi Cher, good to see you! Great news about your SIL! Glad everything else seems to be going well, and I hope you enjoy you KID ROCK concert (if it didn't happen already !)
  4. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    how is is possible... there is no gap in the socks between your toes for the toe bit on the flip flops. Mind boggled :blink: :wacko: :unsure:
  5. It is in socialising - http://www.quittrain.com/topic/46-non-smoking-cats/ Look forward to seeing the pictures ;)
  6. Yay, happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great day, and get everything that you want ;)
  7. I have been thinking of a few of these people recently... Hope to see you soon guys!!
  8. Your English is very good!! So, your quit date is today, how are you feeling?!
  9. Congratulations!!! I have been to Helsinki, and I have to say that the air was so impossibly clean and crisp - no way you want to be smoking when you have quality air like that ;)
  10. Hey RWhite nice to meet you!! Why don't you make an introduction post about you?
  11. That is strange, lol Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy it here ;)
  12. Hi Sanna, you don't need luck!! But I love your attitude! Gemzee is a massive fan of MJ too, I'm sure she is around somewhere!
  13. Hello Suzy Q... Nice to meet you (your name reminds me of the CCW song lol)
  14. I'm so happy for you Pippa!!!! You are so much fun to have around, and I love hanging out with you!! You really deserve this, and I am very proud of you :) Thanks for being you :) Congratulations :)
  15. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Yippee Pippa :)
  16. Give her ANY book and you might get a minute of two (however long it takes her to read it) lol
  17. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/review/B000KKNQBK/R231U4ZG0YDNHD/ref=mw_dp_cr?cursor=1&qid=1405002821&sort=rd&sr=8-1
  18. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B000I1X6PM/R2H5U4H5NGGAR0/ref=mw_dp_cr?cursor=1&sort=rd
  19. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B00067F1CE/R39A0N5006YP8B/ref=mw_dp_cr?cursor=2&sort=rd
  20. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Babs... Your avatar kinda of scares me too...!
  21. action replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    Babs, that is strange that you say about not taking sugar since you quit!! I also reduced my sugar in coffee, but hadn't linked it with quitting! I used to have like 2 and a half sugars... Now I just have half a brown sugar ;) I have also changed which coffee's I like since the quit, my favourite being a bean that comes from Ethiopia - don't know what it's called, because I get it from a coffee shop, lol
  22. No idea who that band are or where to get tickets (we always use ticketmaster), I'm afraid... Just wanted to wish you good luck!!
  23. action replied to Tink's topic in Celebrations!
    I will see what's happening at work, and if I and free and see people in chat, I will join in ;) Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful dinner tomorrow night pip!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.