Everything posted by Pippa
-
Daily exercise log for everyone :)
Last few days been working hard - weights and cardio ! Am currently doing a gym challenge and just redid my beep test .... 6 weeks ago I was level 5.1 and today I was 7.4 ... So I must be doing something right ! Now if only there was a test for the quickest way to fill a wine glass I would be an Olympian ! :)
-
I'm a sooo happy non-smoker - for newbies
So happy for you Evelyn - and Yep doesn't it feel great to be a non smoker :-)
-
LET'S HEAR IT FOR AVA...TWO YEARS!!
Congratulations lovely lady .... Make sure you celebrate big time :-)
-
Our Sonic has SEVEN MONTHS today!!
Sonic - congrats on a magnificent 7 .... Love ya work :-)
-
Struggling but coping
Jackie - so glad you made it through ... We all know you can do this - you just have to believe- and know that the good days will become more frequent ! xx Ps - next time - maybe post a video of the screaming and laughing ??
-
In Severe need of a Group Hell Yeah hug
((( hell yeah ))) - sending lots of hugs ( some furry ) from me and my cats ! Yep the addiction sucks but you can do this ....hang tuff - you can do this and we are here for support :-)
-
**** I ****** MADE ****** IT!!!!
You are proving to yourself you can do this ... Have a great sleep knowing that you are doing great :-)
-
3 months for me todayI
Yay you - 3 months is awesome and it will just keep getting better :-)
-
It was very close
Michelle you have just shown how strong you can be so I know that you can do this :-). Craves are normal early on - you just need to acknowledge them and then let them go .... Great job on ignoring that urge and recognising that you need to stay close to the board :-)
-
TYME2B HAS 3 months TODAY, TODAY, TODAY!!!
Double the celebrations for a fabulous 3 - does this mean double the wine ???? :-)
-
Celebrating 3 months Today!
Awesome job on a fabulous 3 months .... Oh and it is Wednesday here so I think that calls for wine to celebrate :-)
-
Exploring footwear
I have a wide foot and am flat footed .....Yep the perfect gene pool ...only new balance for me :-) Edit to add - the only ball shoe I can wear is converse ... impossible to buy here in Aus ... Last time a niece bought it when travel lining to the U.S. ... but next time.....
-
chicks or sticks
-5 - missed the cats rule but go chicks and catgaroo is off to bed ... Night al -)
- chicks or sticks
- In Baltimore
-
'love' never showed up
Oh sweetie - so sorry to read this - and proud you were strong enough not to smoke ! What are you going to do instead ?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Race for the Cure...In case you missed Team Motorboat!!
No I think we are still waiting !M. Just say'n :-)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
-
Who has one week smoke free....?
Awesome job - go girl !! Onwards and upwards from here :-)
-
3 months for me on 4/28
Couldn't have put it better - so I'll third that ! Super congrats and so happy you are seeing the benefits and cherishing that hard won quit ... Go you :-)