Everything posted by Pippa
-
made it through another day
Good evening from Oz .... Congrats Michelle on a job well done :-) So happy you are going to wake up tomorrow to a wonderful smoke free future ! :-)
-
An offer!!
Yay Marti - so happy for you .... Although it may be just me but I quite like the idea of being called the mystic, freaky one ! :-)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
12 Weeks Today!
12 weeks is fantastic - congratulations :-)
- chicks or sticks
-
Sorry, NEED to post this 4 months smober
Great job Evelyn - so happy for you and glad you rewarded yourself :-)
-
I gotta brag
Of course she thought you were inspiring .... It is exactly what we see here all the time !
-
Greatest Challenge @ 5.5 Months
Hey TEW - I'm really sorry you are facing challenges but I am comforted no end by how aware this post is and know that as a result you will stay strong. Many of us struggled around the 6 month mark - so we do know how you are feeling ... So remember we are here for support if you need it xx
-
11 weeks quit
Doing great - and the good news - it will get better from here :-)
-
Daily exercise log for everyone :)
Welcome back Marti :-) Went to the gym at lunch time for a small group class ... Read 2 of us being pushed by the toughest trainer there .... I mean I don't know what was scarier - doing the stair runs or the thought of what she would do if I didn't do the stair runs !!!!!!! LOL , :-)
-
Roll on may
Oh how exciting .... May will be here before you know it :-)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Non Smoking Cats
The cats are still helping with the homework !
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Its wine day...I mean friday :)
Well it is Saturday here but I'm happy to join you in a toast to the weekend :-)
-
Happy birthday rainforest
Happy birthday ... Hope you check in at some stage :-)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
One year old today
Did someone say cats ?? Congrats my lovely on a fabulous year .... You have proved how strong you are and we all love you for it ! Give yourself time to heal and I know that special person will come when you are ready ... In the interim there are lots of cats here to keep you company Love ya sweetie xx
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
-
Mike Made a Month Awesome...............
Great job Mike - onwards and upwards from here :-)