Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pippa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pippa

  1. Hey Ev - how is it going ?? I can see howy strong you are - so stay vigilant and make gf smoke outside ... Looking forward to seeing your victory post my lovely :-)
  2. Hey Michelle sounds like quit flu to me ... I know I felt terrible for the first few weeks but I looked at it as detoxing ... Keeping up the water will help, and great job checking with you doctor - if they are anything like mine they will be so happy for you :-)
  3. Hey Gabby - as the others have said walking and cycling are great to start with ... Can I also suggest some personal training ... That way they can work with you to come up,with a program that works around you injuries ?? I swear by my sessions with my trainer and justify the cost by the money I have saved ... Just a thought :-). Looking forward to reading your journey xx
  4. Happy birthday Stu - hope you have a great day :-)
  5. Yep - that pretty much sums it up ... You have basically done your week and you have proved to both yourself and us that you are committed to not smoking - so I know you can do it :-)
  6. Hey Michelle - I'm late again ... But just wanted to say - I think you did great analysing that crave and for asking for help .... Your quit is so much stronger for doing that ! Just one question ... What the heck is a blow pop ???
  7. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  8. Sunday here so no gym - so went hiking with hubby .....got in 7 kms and have to say I love exercising outside :-)
  9. CPK - so happy to read how positive you are ... Yep not smoking gives so many rewards and before you know it it - it will be the only normal you know!! Keep posting away - reading you not only makes me happy but will also Inspire lurkers - looking for that final push to quit :-)
  10. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  11. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  12. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Chicks rule - zero
  13. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  14. What a great post - with that attitude you can do this :-). Don't get complacent though - keep reading up and stay close to the QT - I know being active on a board really helped me early in my quit ... You have got this :-)
  15. Love spin - I know it always get my heart rate up :-)
  16. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  17. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  18. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  19. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 morning all
  20. Hi Toni- welcome to,the board and congrats on a fabulous 30 days and may I say that quit meter is looking mighty fine :-)
  21. You are doing great Michelle - just keep,reminding yourself why younface doing this and remember how good it feels to say " I don't smoke " and you will rock this :-)
  22. Hey Michelle - late here but just wanted to say - great job posting an SOS - and I am so happy you made it through:-). The good news is your quit is now so much stronger for facing that challenge down and keeping your beautiful quit .... Go you :-)
  23. Well done you !! Congrats Rowly on an awesome 6 months ... Make sure you celebrate such an awesome achievement :-)
  24. Howdy Starry and welcome to the board ... 3 weeks is a fantastic quit to date and now that you are here, i know that you will get great support ... So onwards and upwards from here :-)
  25. Pippa replied to Tink's topic in Socializing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.