Everything posted by Pippa
-
Action 18 Months free
Awesome job Ross - hope we see you soon :-)
-
chicks or sticks
-15 ... Anyone want to play ?.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-13 .... Oh and happy birthday Bakon :-)
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
-
just wanted to shout it out....
Fantastic number Babs - and love you are still here supporting all of us ... You rock :-)
-
chicks or sticks
-13 - looking good there ms Sarah :-)
-
Getting out of Babble Land...
Hey CPK - what a great goal .... I loved how exercise made me feel when I quit ... Breathing in clean Air ... So I truely believe this will help your quit ... And can't wait to hear the progress reports :-) Oh and I hear you re the a bit bigger than I would like big girl pants ! :-)
- Joined today 04/09/2015
-
Gabby
Gabby- please know that we are all here for you - and we love reading your posts !! Have you taken time to reflect on why you originally quit ? I mean what has changed that now makes smoking seem more beneficial than all those reasons you stopped in the first place ?? 10 months is a precious quit but still young in terms of how long you smoked ... So I think some smoking thoughts are natural and not a sign you are destined to smoke. Maybe re read some of the stuff and stay close ... But know you can do this xx Oh and don't make me swim over there ... Just say'n !
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
The Community....
Too funny - thought this thread was about some tv show and only just checked it just in time to find I have the haunted castle of my dreams, am working with the lovely DD aka mistress of horror .... Life couldn't get better !! Now am heading off to our local ... The dirty Cooter to have a drink with the lovely Doreen and then maybe lie on the floor beside Gem :-)
-
Sharonsiff!!
Hey Sharon - come out wherever you are :-)
-
Karl has done a month...
Awesome job - onwards and upwards from here :-)
-
What a Beautiful sunny day to hit 10 months Gabby
Hey Gabby - getting close .... Looking forward to seeing you on the Lido desk :-)
-
Resignation
Hey Mel ... I can imagine it is scarey ... But you sounded miserable so I say great job :-). And think more time to travel / do things while you work out where to next ?? I would suggest visiting ... But me think you would be a bit cold here - we are coming to winter and sometimes it gets to single figures (Celsius not Fahrenheit of course ! ). ...way too cold for a Florida girl :-)
-
OMG RickiM you hit the one month Mark..........
Awesome job Ricki ... Onwards and upwards from here :-)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
30 days today
Awesome job - 30 days is fantastic :-)
-
5 Months Today
Double celebrations are always great - go you :-)