Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. So much going on this year I think it's going to go by in a flash and my feet not touch the ground, I'm looking forward to holidays and sunshine, getting a job, car and another dog :)
  2. I agree leaving the board too soon or disappearing after relapse could be fatal, even if you don't feel like posting, keep reading Support and education is key I pledge another year
  3. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    How do you get to so many continents so quickly? Are you Santa Claus? Have a magic carpet? Tardis? Infiltrated the governments satellite? Intriguing...Yes
  4. Stay strong Nat xxx
  5. Promise yourself Wendy that you will never give up giving up You will do it hun, just believe in yourself, hope the clinic helps stick close to the board xx
  6. Jackie you need a slap and a hug ;) of course you will make it past seven months, you need to believe in yourself want to quit more than smoke and truly believe as smoking will just add to money troubles not ease them and so the circle will continue I'm skint, I'm stressed, I will smoke, now I'm more skint and more stressed so will smoke more and the snowball effect begins Any methods are not cheating, just prolonging the eventual cold turkey everyone is different and you have to find what works for you to find your sticking quit, but from experience mind set is your best tool, regardless of anything else you use Stick close to the board hun, this will help xx
  7. Tink replied to Frezflops's topic in Off The Record
    Best of luck lisa, lots of deep breathing and drink water beforehand, you will do great hun xx
  8. Evelyn I'm going to say something that might seem weird or harsh but please give it some thought I have true empathy for your past and your feelings but sometimes hanging onto the injustice and anger and hurt of it all will not make it go away or hurt less, sometimes the only thing to stop ourselves from being continuously hurt by it is to let it go, to say ok these bad things happened but they were past I cannot and will not let it affect my future Easier said then done I know, but when you can accept that, things will get easier for you, nothing can change the past but you can control your future I say this from personal experiences and for decades of holding onto too much anger Releasing anger is not enough, letting go is I am at peace and I hope with all my heart you find it EVelyn xxx
  9. Hi rooster, what a great name :) welcome to the train, read and post let us know the good and bad bits and we can support you A great start to the year looking forward to sharing your journey
  10. Stay positive Beth, I know it's scary but just think of the benefits, prayers and a speedy recovery to you xxxx
  11. Congratulations you guys, join the train and interact it's more fun x
  12. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Fine Petal
  13. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Tickle
  14. Yay paffy congratulations
  15. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    No I will still be leaving in March, rez mum moved to an apartment, we are moving in to redecorate it before she sells it x
  16. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Been catching up from jet lag, then new years party, open bar from 7pm say no more pictures too crazy to post lol now we are sorting and decorating as we are moving into rez mum old house so busy busy for a few weeks xx
  17. Yay Jackie got married today Whoop whoop congratulations hun hope you had a fab day and enjoy seeing in the new year First footing and all that Xxx
  18. love and best wishes doreen xxxx
  19. lol out of hybernation and jet lag free :)
  20. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Trevor and Tracey here :)
  21. im a glass half full kinda chick joe, when your back heals you can do more activities and feel better than you ever did, hopefully they will sort your blood out and COPD wont get any worse speedy recovery joe and go easy on the meds, but if you start seeing rainbows and unicorns please post ;) xxxx
  22. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    1. finish the sex change 2. keep taking the hormones 3. keep to my caveman diet 4. buy warmer furry underwear for ohio winter 5. stop poking rez in the ear when driving 6. annoy bakon 7. keep in touch with family more 8. ski, sledge and snowmobile when the snow gets here 9. not fall out with rez when we move and decorate 10. annoy bakon some more :) and a bonus 1 going to get involved with chick and stick war to comply with # 6 & 10 :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.